Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Visiting the "QUEEN" Part 1..... The Crow is HOME....


I have many things to share about just a little 4 day trip....HEHE... I haven't even take pictures of the few "goodies" I acquired yet.... Still using blogger... I have downloaded live writer, just need to learn how to use it... So here's hoping all goes well with this post.....

 So the Crow is home and NONE to happy about it! LOL!!!  Here  he is on our dash driving up to their property..... Now I will say... I maybe moved him around a bit... "hid" him here and there.... I did not steal from the "queen" like she did from me on her visit...BUT  I did leave MANY items upside down!!!! LOL
 Hubby and my BIL on the bench.... Notice the sign above!! HEHEHE...
 We were across the street peeking in the in windows of the primitive shop in town... Now she lives in a town less the 500, and she gets a prim shop.... I live in a town of 41,000+ and have to drive at least 45 minutes to one!  NOT FAIR!!! LOL
 So hubby helped his sister out on Thursday... our BIL has had 2 surgeries on his elbow & shoulder recently...so hubby rototiller their gardens... Here I am cutting up potatoes for planting....
 QUEEN driving by on their 6 wheeler.....
 One of the "QUEENS" flower beds.....
 Their new puppy ANNA, She is about 5 months old now, she still thinks she is a lap dog and hubby is humoring her....or really loving it!.....LOL
Here is one of many,many, many orioles that come to feed on her bird feeders all day long..... So this was a quick post.... much more to share.... This was just Thursday! LOL....I also was lucky to tour the owner of the primitive shop's home... I took many pictures... will be sharing a bit later.... Enjoy your day.... I am hoping to finally catch up with everyone a bit later today! OLM

7 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

I know what you mean...we are a small city, but big enough that we SHOULD HAVE a prim shop!! I have to drive an hour to go to one!! Anna is so sweet!! I would like to cuddle that baby too!! So very nice of you to return crow ..I can see his cousins are happy to have him back after his long vacation as they are waiting for him by the garden!! ;)--Jan

Angela said...

Looks like a great trip. Oh how i wish we had prims in our town. Can't wait to see more photos hope you are not missing the queen's crow to much. Have a great day
angela

BumbleBeeLane said...

Marie~ Hmmm the crow finally home.LoL.Hope she takes good care of him..My mung is 55 pounds and still thinks he's a lap dog.(he's insistant and pushy too,must get that from me)So he always gets his way. Can't wait to see the prim home tour.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Penny said...

Glad to see your SIL got her crow back!! I'm sure the other crows of the house are happy to have him/her back home!! (Although I'm sure it was very happy living with you!)
Anna is so cute... love that she thinks she's a lap dog!!
Looking forward to seeing the house tour.... How lucky that there is a prim shop in your SIL's town!! Hope you got some good things to bring home..... :)

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'd say that me thinks that the Queen already had enough crows, no??? She's not going to make that one live outside, is she??? Looks like - and sounds like - a fun little break. And I so hear you on the prim shopping thing....We have a good-sized town about 25 minutes away, but no prim shopping there (well, one small one that is open mostly by appt) - otherwise, you're looking at an hour and a half drive or so..... One of the many reasons THIS crow is cranky.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Can't wait to see all your pictures from your trip!!

Beckyjean said...

So glad the crow finally made it home. Glad you had a nice trip. Can't wait to see the goodies you bought.

Becky