Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Off to See the Wizard!---OOPS-- NO the "QUEEN"

Hubby and I are taking off to MN very early tomorrow...We are off to visit the "QUEEN"!  The boys are staying home with Knuckles....  We will only be gone for a couple of days...Though after this crazy week, I can use a little vacation!
Unfortunately that means the crow must go home!?!?!?!?  He seems ready, but he really would like to stay....

But, sadly, I guess I will pack him up and take him with... or will I????   I have to say the "QUEEN" has been a little nasty at the thought I might "forget" the crow.... Really??/  I am not afraid of her!  After all I will have the much loved crown cake baked and ready to go too... A childhood favorite of hers and hubby's.....
Well... I should be off to get the rest of things done on my list... The biggest thing on my list was getting my box of dolls shipped off to the Folk Events in Ohio... Needed to do that before I left... I didn't think I would pull it off, but I did....but I am running out of time and over course the dishwasher is acting up again... I think it's dieing and slow death!  Have a great week & Mother Day!!! OLM

PS...Keep your fingers crossed that Steven doesn't try to blow up the microwave again!

12 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, Have a wonderful trip!!! I know you and the queen will have a ball!!! Laugh alot and just enjoy yourselves. hugs, Lecia

TheRustyThimble said...

LOL Marie, take the crow send the cake to me!!!!!
Have a great little trip *vacation*
Oh no on the dishwasher!!

Hugs
Brenda

alltheseboys said...

Have a wonderful trip...be careful for crow cawcaw on ur seat! It may be his way of acting out over all the stress of leaving the only home he's ever known...hehe!

Prims By The Water said...

You had me giggling about the crow...I say hold the crow hostage until the queen comes back to visit you. Have a fun trip and take care Marie, Janice...ps. I will be at that show, so hopefully I will get to purchase something you created again.

basketsnprims said...

I just know you will have so much fun! I hope the crow makes it.
hugs,
pam

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Have a safe trip!! hopefully the dishwasher won't die and the microwave won't blow up!!

BumbleBeeLane said...

I would definately forget the crow.The cake will surely make up for it..smile..Dishwashers? I thought that's what a hubby is for..Fingers,toes and eyes crossed Steven doesn't blow up the microwave or house or anything within a 5 mile radius of your house.Have fun girl!(know you will) Hugs!~Amy

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Safe travels Marie - Have fun!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Marie,
Well you are probably heading up the I by now and well on your way to MN....maybe Crow should have ridden smack dab in the cent of the dash in the window...what a sight that would be...lol
Enjoy your trip.

Now on to the post below...I missed this!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN....your dolls are certainly deserving of the attention.

Better get going on WLW for publishing your posts...you will not have one more day of frustration, seriously!
And it's easy...once you get your blog to connect to WLW it's a snap (way easier than Blogger.

Karen

frontporchprims said...

So sorry to see the crow has to fly. It's been fun seeing it pop in and out every now and then. I hope you have a fun little get away. -Steph-

Trace4J said...

Have a wonderful time with the QUEEN! Can't wait to hear some stories.
Im sure with KNUCKLES in charge nothing will go wrong.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww...I'm sad the crow is leaving such a "heart-happy" home. Could he possibly be as happy with the Queen as he was there with you? I would say that the rule of adverse possession (in crow years) had kicked in and he was yours..... Now about this "crown cake"....You gonna spill the jewels or what? ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin