Monday, May 14, 2012

I'M BACK!!! AND I Am On Early Work Mercantile Now!!!!!

Happy Crazy busy Monday Everyone!!!  Hubby and I had a wonderful trip up North!  I have many things to share... but I will do that over the course of the next week and probably in several different posts....

So much to do... playing catch up...my flowers are in and need to get planted too...that will take time ... no rest for the wicked! Trying to clean up after leaving 2 boys home alone for 4 days... Poor Knuckles is bit under the weather... I think he hurt his nose on the fire pit last night when he was out with the boys.... AND... I came home to my textile swap package that Tammy was hosting.  My partner is Michelle from Simple Pleasures, I will be sharing that  a bit later....

BUT... I have big news!!!  I am SOOOO excited and HONORED to be apart of early work mercantile!  This is one talented group of ladies!!!!  I am very lucky to be apart of this group.  My first update is tonight or early tomorrow morning.  I created 3 special dolls for this update... Here is a sneak peak of one of the gals, Mable!
So I hope if you have a moment later tonight or tomorrow stop by for a peek at http://www.earlyworkmercantile.com/ or click on the link on the left.  I am off and running... going to take a case of Grain Belt Beer over to my Dad for a surprise from our trip! OLM

13 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yee Haw!!! Congratulations! And what a wonderful addition you will be to that great group (one of my very, very, favorites.....) Yikes - I'm gonna be in even more trouble now..... Looks like I fell a wee bit behind here (no surprise given my life these days - hope you understand) - so I'm off to do a little catch-up. Hope Knuckles gets his nose back in joint soon. Naughty boys! ;o) Smiles & Monday Hugs ~ Robin

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Marie...
The energy you have, my dear, oh my!
Congratulations.....seriously, am thinking rose petals at the next Barn Sale!
Kari

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Hope your buddy's nose is better soon! Love your new dolly ~*~Lisa

TheRustyThimble said...

Congrats Marie, your dolls are so Precious and perfectly prim so they will do wonderful!!

Gee when or where did you find time to complete three and do the trip.......and now flowers to be planted, do WE ever slow down, notice I added WE there LOL
Hugs
Brenda

TheRustyThimble said...

And I hope Knuckles is better soon!

Firecracker Kid said...

Hey, congratulations gal and good for you :) I sure hope Knuckles nose heals quickly. Stay crafty my friend!
Hugs~Carol

lilraggedyangie said...

Congrats ! Loving Mable for certain ! Glad you had a safe trip and a lil fun too! Give knuckles lovin from Ohio ....and call the hot dog man over that'll make him feel better ! Have a great week hugs lil raggedyangie

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

SO glad you had a wonderful time!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Can't wait to see the goodies you got!!!
I just got the Prims mag ~ congrats and love all the wonderful dolls you have in there.
Speaking about dolls that Mable is just to dang cute!!!
Have fun digging in your flower beds!!!
Good Luck with your newest adventure!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Trace4J said...

Morning
Oh my Marie
I LOVE YOUR NEW DOLLS!
Just awesome..Great job friend.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Trace4J said...

Oh hugs to Knuckles tooo :)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

hi, Marie~ Wonderful doll offerings~ wishing Knuckles better~
smiles
Teresa

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Glad you are back home Marie and that you had a great time.
Anxious to see what you bought and how much fun you had.

Congratulations on being with EWM...your doll is just too adorable.

Karen