Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone has wonderful and safe Memorial Day.  Take a moment to remember why we have this day off during our BBQ's.  Every year we always have a little flag burning ceremony and remember. 

This photo is of hubby and Alex... I show it every year. One of my most favorite photo's.  Hubby is retired Air Force Reserves.  This photo was take after he came from a month long volunteer trip to the middle east during Desert Shield, the first gulf conflict, this phot was taken by the press.  With a very small only about 2 1/2 Alex. Have wonderful day! OLM

9 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Love that pic too!! Have a safe and fun day!!--Jan

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Love your photo!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
I LOVE every time you post that picture!!! It always makes me smile.
God Bless America and my God keep our troops safe.
Happy Memorial Day!
Hugs :)
Lauren

TheCrankyCrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farmhouse prims said...

I love that picture too Marie, It brings tears to my eyes, Thank your hubby for serving our country for me! I appreciate our service men and women!!! Wishing you and your family a Happy Memorial day!! hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

What a wonderful remembrance picture Marie. Hip Hip Horray for the men and women who serve to protect us all! Take care, Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great photo Marie! I think this is the first time I saw it....And hoping it's not the last... Happy Memorial Day! Smiles & Red, White, and Blue Hugs ~ Robin

:o)))) (Hug your hubby for me....)

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a wonderful photo to treasure!
Praises to all who have sacrificed for us!
Hope you got to enjoy your day!
Prim Blessings
Robin

alltheseboys said...

That smile on Daddy's face says it all!!!