Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day, I Am Offering FREE SHIPPING!

Happy May Day Everyone!!!!  How is this first day of May treating you???  Overcast and rainy here, not complaining, we really need it.  So I had a thought while I was out running errands today.... I have a little collection of handmades looking for good homes... So FREE SHIPPING until Thursday on any of my current collections, here, on FB, my Selling Blog and on Lemon Poppy Seeds....
So here is all the gals from those spots....

 From the Left, Mis-Matched Florence a OLM OOAK Original design, $39.50, Anneliesse a OLM OOAK Original design, $47.50, Alma and her pin keep, created from a Pineberry Lane Pattern, $49.50, in Alma's lap a tinee tiny little gal, $8, Small lil Gail, $18, and hotdog Man, OLM OOAK Original design, $46.50.....
from the left... Alma in orange dress, $49.50, Peg rack doll, OLM OOAK $17

1 comment:

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Everyone loves free shipping!!