Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Girls Are HOME!!! They Could Be Adopted Out!

So Knuckle's gives me the heads up that the UPS Truck is stopping out our house!  So I am thinking what is Steven getting now!  GEEZ... Give that boy a full-time job...LOL... He is having some fun!  My UPS man says, NOPE it's for you!!!!  Now the pictures are out of order... UGH... But I see right away the GIRLS have come home from their stay in CA and their photography shoot with PRIMS!!!
 They came with a nice letter saying they are famous.  I must say their heads are bigger then I remember!  They have gotten a bit more demanding too! LOL
SO, I have been thinking about this... AND, I have decide to adopt them out if anyone is interested, except, LU LU.  I am going to keep her, after all she was created in honor of mom....
If anyone is interested in adopting either, Cally, in the back left, the "QUEEN" right in front of Cally, Becky in the middle, Lil Hazel, please email me for prices... www.folkart94@msn.com , I will include a copy of May issue of PRIMS too! 
I know I have said it before, I really don't consider myelf a artist.  I am lucky enough to do what I love, which is create!!!  BUT, here it goes... I am a published artist in PRIMS Magazine....HEHEHE... If only my HS art teacher could see me now!  What would he think of my  "art"...LOL!
Ok, let's try this part one more time... If I could PUNCH someone at BLOGGER!!! I would... This keeps giving me a error and publishing my post, but with have of everything tryped missing... this is the 4th time I have tryed to fix this....UGH! I downloaded windows live writer yesterday...IT'S TIME TO LEARN!! This is driving me crazy!!!!

Anyway....Thank you to all my wonderful blogging friends, for all your thoughtful comments!  have a wonderful day! OLM

13 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the dolls.You should be proud Miss Artist..smile..I looked for that magazine around here and can't find it.Hugs!~Amy

TheRustyThimble said...

Very Happy for you Marie
I love them all, but that one that is front and Center is my favorite
Congrats

Hugs
Brenda

Betsy's Basket Blog said...

The queen reminds my of lady liberty. How much is she to adopt??? Anita

~Sara said...

Congrats, how wonderful. Good luck with the blogger. I use windows live writer and I love it. Blessings ~Sara

frontporchprims said...

I bet those ladies are glad to be home and out of a scrunchy old box. They look so great sitting all together. Congrats again. -Steph-

Prims By The Water said...

How awesome Marie. To think I own a snowman from a famous lady...too cool! You deserve it. Take care, Janice

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

So glad your gals made it back from their trip!! I guess I better get on the ball to and learn windows live writer so I'm not stressing out to!!

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

The gals look so refreshed after their vacation in Cali. I started my blog with Live Writer and I love it! It is Soooooo easy (and believe me, I NEED easy!) I'm OK with word press except it is hard to "decorate" and seems more like a business blog. Congrats again!!--Jan

Farmhouse prims said...

Congratulations Marie!!!! Yes, you definately are an artist!!!! You have such a special prim style that no one else has. I am so proud of you!!! Hugs, Lecia

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Congratulations....a celebrity ----- i'm talking about You!
Kari

Beckyjean said...

Congrats again!! Sending my sister out for your issue of the magazine.

Enjoy your Sunday~Becky

Angie Berry said...

That is awesome girl, congratulations!! Very deserving too, your prims are prim-tastic for sure!! =]

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sigh....To think I knew you "when...." I'm so lusting after Miss Cally and Becky..... :o Robin