Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BLOG SALE!!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!  I had no intentions of doing a sale today, but I have gotten side tracked cleaning and I started pulling things thinking I would do it next week...Then light bulb don't put off what you can do today!

So here it goes,, if you see anything you are interested in please email me at folkart94@msn.com.  If you would like insurance, please let me know.  Many of the items here are bowls, I will pack them in bubble wrap, but I can not be responsible for them once they leave here without insurance, thanks for your understanding.  I can accept PP and MO, and Check, though I will ship after it clears....  I will combine shipping to save $$, and travel fare is not included in these prices, I will let you know what shipping will be once I have shipping info.
Here I go.....

 Vintage party noise makers, $3.50 ea... I think I have about 15 of them.....
 old crock with label and wax dripping down, about 8" tall, $14,--- SOLD, THANK YOU!  White enamel ware pitcher in excellent condition, about 6 1/2 " tall, $15
 olde wooden bowl, about 16" across $35
 This is a old Ladle from WWII, we believe.  These were issued to soldiers with their mesh kits for collecting their drinking water, it does have the handle to hang still attached $28
 Campfire tin, $10,  wire milk carrier/holder for 4 bottles $10
 Reproduction fly screen $15
 Make a Do fly screen, one side pushed in a bit and a cutting board $12--- SOLD!

Sweet little wood basket, about 9" across, $10....

 I have 2 yellow ware bowls with the blue and pink strips... didn't even realize I had 2 in the same size...sigh sad...LOL.... This one has some chips around the top and small hair line crack on one side.... $20
 this one is in better condition, normal ware  both are 9" across...$28
 Huge and heavy enamel ware bowl, has chips around the lip and a few on the bottom, but a great bowl, I don't see a lot of them in this size about 13" across... $25
 2 enamel ware measuring pitchers... small on the left has chip in the front $8, the one on the right is a bit bigger $12
 baking tin, $6 about 10" across...
 Vintage sifter $8
Old child's jumper that has been tea stained $10....
**  Lastly if anyone lives within driving distance of the NW suburbs in IL... I have a dough box on legs for $80 and a old childs school desk for $25, but these are two heavy and big to ship... thanks
Again, please email me with any questions or more info on anything listed here, folkart94@msn.com
thanks for taking a moment to peek.  Prices DO NOT INCLUDE shipping, I will figure that once someone makes a commitment to buy and I have one's shipping info, I will put DC# on each package and insurance is optional, but strongly recommended with some of these items. thanks OLM

4 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Tempting offerings Marie, but I need to behave!!

Have a nice night~Becky

Attic Rags said...

Do u still have the small wooden basket?

prims by olde lady morgan said...

attic rags, I do. I can not find a email for you, please email me if you are interested... folkart94@msn.com

TheCrankyCrow said...

Fun stuff Missy Marie....I especially love that little wooden basket and the enamel pitcher....Sigh. (I need a bigger nest....) ;o) Robin