Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lemon Poppy Seeds Update....

Happy Saturday evening everyone!  Just jumping in quickly to let you know I have updated my Lemon Poppy Seeds page with several new creations!!! One doll is a idea I have been tossing around for awhile... "The Hot dog Man and Knuckle's"!  Finally brought him to "life"  or prim creation at least!  I have been glued to my sewing machine this last week... I guess my "mojo" is back a bit and I must admit it's felt good to be creating again! I have figured out how to link up, or at least this time! LOL... below is the link to my web page if you would to take a moment and peek, let me know what you think of the latest OLM creations!  Have a great weekend! OLM

http://www.lemonpoppyseeds.com/shoppes/psprimitivesbyoldeladymorgan/

6 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Got Mojo? Wow! You were sure busy - love all of your dolls, as always. Keep on creating! ~*~Lisa

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Wonderful creations, as always.
I've been glued to my sewing machine lately, too.
I have found, it comes in waves...
Mojo that is.
Right now I'm just enjoying the ride. ;)

Hugs,
Tam

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

OLM~ Great work~ Hot dog man & knuckles just too cute!!!
smiles
Teresa

Beckyjean said...

Love them all!! Gotta say knuckles & the hot dog man are my fav though!! Can ya send some of that mojo my way???

Have a wonderful Sunday~Becky

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Your dollies are wonderful ..as always ~

frontporchprims said...

Hot dog man with Knuckles is sooo cute. What a wonderful creation:) How fun to see your imaginings come to life. -Steph-