Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Display Chain is BACCCKKKK!!!

Misi has started up the Tuesday display again! Always so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.....Now I must admit, I wasn't going to play today..... I don't collect sheep... I know hard to believe...No kitty's either...Knuckle's would eat them....no lamb's....no Lions.... I really couldn't come up with anything.... So this is my weak display this week....


Not a Lion or a Lamb... BUT my mom's Stieff's tigers from her childhood... They now sit in the cabinet in the front room... each thing on this shelf has special meaning to either hubby or I.... ( that little Mickey Mouse was his dad's toy as a child.)


Then Pam stitched it up for me with my " OLM" initials in it! Love this little pillow! Thanks Pam! So that's it... quick and easy! Off to visit everyone else! Enjoy this wonderful day! OLM

12 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

Wow OLM your steiffs are in fab shape ...love family treasures that arent just stashed away ! Happy 1st day of Spring ! hug slil raggedy angie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Marie~ What special Kitty Cats~ Beautiful treasures~
Happy Spring~
Teresa

BumbleBeeLane said...

Poor Mickey amongst those big kitties.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Trace4J said...

You always have super cool post. Just love the steiff treasures too
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

frontporchprims said...

I am so glad you decided to play today:) Who cares if you can't find anything that goes along? I hardly had anything either and ended up with an interpretation and a silly display with my kid's toys. It's the fun that matters and this post makes it fun.
I love that you have some neat things from your parent's childhood. -Steph-

Audrey said...

so happy the chain is back! enjoyed your wonderful treasures. How special to have that mickey and moms steiffs.

Cottonwood Lane Primitives said...

Your tigers are in beautiful shape! And Mickey too. Great treasures from your parents. ~Roberta

TheCrankyCrow said...

OOOOOOOOO.....I love me my Steiff!! ;O) And....ummmm....Miss Pam's stitcheries.....looks like we have quite a bit in common. (And about those blue and brown eggs that Traci made.....) :o) Hello.....No wonder I love your creations! So glad you played along....Smiles & Spring Hugs ~ Robin

Robyn ♥ said...

I think your displays are perfect! To have toys from your parents childhood is The Best! I also love that pinkeep! Pam does excellent work!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love the kitties!!!
Beautiful pinkeep!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Misi said...

Leave it to you to have the very best in Tigers ... and the power to make me tear up.. Your mom's collection is priceless! I love the fact that she is all around you Marie! XXOO
Happy Spring my friend!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful treasures indeed! Thanks for sharing the fun! My Best ~Kimberly