Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Oh My... The Versatil Blogger Award!!

Thank you so much Lil Raggedy Angie for passing this on to me! AND...LOL...making me think all day long! I have to say I found this hard! What don't ya know about me? Will I scare ya away??? LOL.....Did you smell smoke, I was thinking hard....OK.... Here's what I came up with.... 1. This past year I gave up my diet Coke for the most part...SIGH.... I LOVE diet coke, especially out of the fountain from McDonald's....But ever since I had my gallbladder out, I have had a few issues.... I don't drink coffee on a regular basis... My coke was my coffee...sigh.... Now I drink ice tea.... doc at first said no caffeine... I was like toss me a bone here.... I need something.... So ice tea it is and it has helped..... Sucks getting old... Who ever came up with the "golden years" needs a broomstick to the head! LOL
2. I'm afraid to go into our crawl space... It's not a bad crawl space as far as they go... BUT, thanks to childhood joke from my dad, I am scared of sump pumps, they creep me out... No crawl space for me!
3. I haven't been able to wear high heals since my mid 20's...sigh... bad veins.. at that was the end of them....
4. I am allergic to bees....
5. I had a m80 blow up by my leg on the 4th of July as a kid... still have a scar.
6. I am obsessed with primitives... well really is that a secret? LOL.. several of my gal pals & I really feed off each other... IT'S VERY BAD!!! LOL
7.. Lastly I like to listen to my music VERY LOUD! I drive to loud music... You might be able to hear me coming? I love many different kinds of music, but rock n roll is in my heart. AND rap is not music! My opinion.....

Now for the hard part... again thinking all day... I am suppose to pick 10 to pass this award on too.... I just can't do it... Pick and choose that is.... I know it's breaking the rules.... So I hope if you choice to leave a comment and you haven't had the chance to do this, you will do so now. It's always so much fun getting to know each other a bit better! Have a great night.... Tomorrow... The last part of our trip! OLM

15 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Give up diet coke? No way, no how. It's the first thing I have in the morning and the last thing at night. Sometimes even in the middle of the night :) My diet coke is my coffee ~ always.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Prims By The Water said...

I was a Coke-aholic Marie and alas now I have to drink ice tea as well...sucks getting old. As you are afraid of sump pumps, i am afraid of tunderstorms at night..once I hear te first clap of lightning, I am up until the storm passes. Take care, Janice

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

OMG! I couldn't live without my diet coke!
I'm a diet coke addict. I'm too embarrassed to admit how many I drink in one day. LOL
Loved reading your list.

Hugs,
Tam

Shirlee said...

I enjoyed getting to know a bit more about you : ) Blessings, Shirlee

lilraggedyangie said...

Whew ...thought I was gonna have to call the fire dept. lol Thanks for playing along ...learned alot maybe you shouldnt have revealed the sump pump thing the bags might use that against u later lol I dont blame you for not picking it was hard wish I hadnt hope no one was offended in the process of this award ! have a great evening ! hugs lil raggedyangie

Sheila said...

Well Marie, like I've been telling the others, it's been fun getting to know a bit more about the bloggers I follow!
Diet Coke, Oh! I had to give it up over a year ago. I usually only drank one ok maybe two a day and I miss it too. My fav was from McD's also! Now it's a cup of coffee in the middle of the day.
I'm with you on the music!!! NO RAP crap and I like your selection ;-)
Have a good night~

tamera-country at heart said...

It was nice to learn more about you.
I too think rap is crap.
Tamera
Country at heart

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm a tea girl so I could give up the soda but if they said sugar I'd be in sooo much trouble addicted! Loving the lil secrets everyone is revealing..giggles...Hugs!~Amy

Misi said...

I loved when the sump pump kicked on in the basement.. My little brother would get out his light saber expecting Darth Vader and my sister thought E.T was phoning home...oh the power i had as i babysat my siblings..that sump pump made stormy days fun ;0)..
Oh Raggedy brought up a good one - Do the bags know of your fear of sump pumps? Tee Hee look out!
Loves ya OLM!
{{HUGS}}

Trace4J said...

Yipppeee for you Friend!
Loved learning more about you.
A M80? Wow horrible and cool rolled into one..lol..Im sure not at the time but who can say that..hehe
You like PRIMS?
Hugs :)

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Marie,
Love your 7 THINGS....this has been the most fun in ages reading everyone's answers.
I got mine from Tricia at Hillcrest Home and still need to do it...thought it would be too long in my current post so next week I will.

Karen

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

You crack me up, Marie. Diet Coke? Really! I have heard that the artificial sweetener-aspartame-causes flare-ups for arthritis. I quit pop a long time ago although I do allow for an occasional root beer but nothing diet. Water and coffee, juice or lemonade, milk---sounds pretty blah, huh?

frontporchprims said...

It's fun getting to know you Marie. I love all kinds of music too. If someone made me pick my fav. I don't think I could. -Steph-

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Thanks for sharing Marie! That was fun. (I like to listen to my music loudly too)
Hugs,
Susan

TheCrankyCrow said...

I thought only young kids listened to music loud - until my husband got old. ;o) Diet Coke, huh??? We live in a Pepsi kind of area - but, I'm not much for sodas - once in a great while....Fun facts GF.....but, prims - really???? Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin