Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've Created a Selling Blog.....

Happy Wednesday everyone! I am jumping in here real quick to let you know I have finally created a selling blog! YIPPEE!!! I don't know why I waited so long. It's something I should of done a while ago. Anyway the picture my dolls on the right is the link... I am hoping you will want to follow my new blog. There is no listings yet, but very soon! It is a work in progress as I get it set up to the way I would like it....But what I really need to do is super glue my butt to the chair and sew! This is the motivation I needed to do just that! It's a new month and a new chapter, I am very excited....
Oh Ya..... LOL... I bet you would like to know the blog name?? Or maybe not... but it is www.primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com

Just a reminder too about my 2 year blog-versary giveaway. Details on the post below or click on Suzette's picture (the doll I am giving away)on the left to take you there.... have you noticed I finally figured out how to link with a picture... Almost embarrassed, it was so easy....SIGH! Off to draw a new bunny I thought of today... Still in this olde brain... better put it to paper before I forget about it.
Thank you again for all your support of my primitive creations! OLM

11 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Now this is some AWESOME news!! I say "About Time!!" ;o) Congratulations Sweetie - good for you - and great for us OLM groupies! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Tee Hee!! I'm the first official follower on your selling blog. Yippee! (yeah, little things, make me happy....) ;o) Robin

prims by olde lady morgan said...

MMMM... i think that might be cause for a little something???? Ms. Cranky! thanks so much! OLM

Sheila said...

Congrats on the new selling blog! I know you will make lots of people happy.
Happy late bday!
~Sheila

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the new selling blog.
(I just wish I could start a blog!!) Love your work.
Have fun,
Cheryl

earlene said...

Love your blog and I will b e ordering one of your dolls.

frontporchprims said...

Congrats.....it looks great. I bet you will have tons of success. -Steph-

Beckyjean said...

Yippee!! Heading over to sign up!! Good luck to you!!

Becky

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Way to go girl...I knew you would end up doing ti! And things will sell fast.

NOW....do you want to be added to my POPULAR SELLING BLOG site?
If so e-mail me with a picture you want me too put on and I'll link it to your selling blog...all you need to do is put my selling blog logo on the sidebar of all your blogs...we advertise for each other this way.
Karen

Green Creek Primitives said...

Congrats Marie, a selling blog, will be keeping an eye out for your goodies that you list. Why do we put things off, I am like you, been thinking about a selling blog, just keep putting it off, glad you took the plunge. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment. Have a great weekend. Hugs Vicky

Pam at Antique or Not said...

Congrats on the new blog, Marie. Now you'll be twice as busy! LOL

Hugs,
Pam