Saturday, January 28, 2012

Few of My STOLEN ITEMS have come home! LOL

I love my friends! Truly I have the best group of gal pals! EVEN IF THEY STEAL FROM ME! LOL.... Now they might tell you at some time I have done it to them!??!!? OH please, not me, I say! Giggles... OH well... lets call this pay back!
So here comes my most wonderful mailman, Orrin! He bring all my boxes to the door. He was new to our route right when I was hosting the ornament swap back in November. He was laughing, "is it like this all the time?" he asked!!! OH no.... but I might from time to time get the occasional box..... Like this one from Darla...She said she was returning the "items" she might of borrowed from me! I see this box and I can't image what she might of took, oh my!

BUT... there is these nice notes...did I miss this? Oh please I miss all my goodies! LOL! Now I have to admit, I didn't not know these were missing, sigh... I usually pride myself when the gal pal's start this, I can figure out what is missing......


Not sure where I had this even! YIKES! I think it was on the drying rack hanging off the jelly cabinet? LOL

And... well this guy, I have a bunch of them tucked here and there.... NOW, I finally realize this was on top of the jelly cabinet! OH my... I can only image what the "QUEEN" has....

But why such a big box for these little items????


For this little bonus from Darla! Love it! See she sells Norwex. have you ever heard of it? It's really big in MN.... it's a company from Canada that has all environmentally friendly cleaning products, and more! She saw how many wood floors I have and how useful this would be! With all the Knuckle hair is is right! Thanks Darla! I guess I can't say anything bad about ya now! Darn! LOL

Then she added these note cards made by a local gal for my Birthday...Yes, today is the big 46! So we are going to a early dinner in a few minutes with the boys. To Jameson's steakhouse, one of my favorites! YUMMO!

Then my GF Cindy came by with this gift for me! So would you be seen in public with me?

Sorry bit scary with no make up! LOL!! I love sock monkey! Can't wait to walk Knuckles tomorrow with my new hat! Thanks Cindy!


Then I needed to share these wonderful little heart pillows I received a week or so, from Ms. Linda Claus! Just because she knew my birthday was coming! WOW!!! Love them! Thanks Linda! Thanks Darla! Thanks Cindy!!!! Have a great weekend! OLM

19 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Love your new hat!! Have a wonderful Birthday!!

Hugs~Becky

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARIE!!
Have a great dinner tonight. I love
everything you got. Are those the things that got lifted from the last big get together, the BAGS did you call it?
Too funny...
Hugs,
Susan

Orange Sink said...

Happy Birthday to you Marie!! I'll bet the sock monkey will keep you warm and toasty on those cold winter walks with Knuckles!!! Your friends are a hoot!!!
Hugs!
Cathy G

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Girl! Hope you have a wonderful time at dinner tonight.
Your friends are a riot.
Love your gifts too.
~Sheila

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday OLM!
What a great bunch of pals you have and I love the sock monkey hat! Have a good time tonight.
Cheryl

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, It sure is wonderful to have awesome friends! I really love your hat! Wishing you a Happy Birthday, hope it is a really special one! Hugs, Lecia

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Happy, happy birthday! Love your hat!
Hugs ;)
Lauren

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I love the sock monkey hat!
I have such thin hair these days that it would be a welcome addition during cold weather!
Happy, happy birthday, my friend!

Robyn ♥ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I love your new hat! Hilarious that you didn't know your goodies were missing! I may have to pay you a visit and do the same! ;)

cynthia lee designs said...

Happy Birthday!!
Love the sock monkey hat and the little hearts from Linda...so cute.
blessings,
Cindy

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Happy birthday Marie
love the hat ..too cute ! :)

dee begg said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday dinner. Isn't getting little "giftees" in the mail so much fun? Even if they were stolen...err...I mean borrowed? LOL!

Love the sock monkey hat too!

D

Primsue said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday. Love the hat.

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Happy Birthday!!.. What can I say.. I absoultely love the new hat! Priceless!!

have fun with your new hat!!

Hope your Birthday was filled with lots of fun and giggles!!

Blessings
Tonya

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Marie! I love your sock monkey hat. Too cute. Mary

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Marie....what a fun post and the one before this...I missed it this past week.
What a fun bunch of ladies - looks like the guys were doing okay for themselves too!

About the 'stealing' - you won't believe this but we have friends in Janesville that we used to do this with...when we would be at each others houses for dinners, cards or whatever we would usually walk out with something tucked away (but always returned).
One special night this turned into something way different....we decided to go out to dinner and I started it....I dropped my napkin (on purpose) and secretely stuffed it in my purse...it was a beautiful cloth napkin...lol. I never told them till we got in the car....
Well the evening went on from there...it was a challenge to see who could get what from the next place.
We ended up with quite a box full by evenings end. Doug even got the cap off of a thermostat at one place!
Karen

frontporchprims said...

The "stealing" is way too funny. Happy Late Birthday. I love the hat. I also love the hearts sent from Linda.
-Steph-

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Happy Birthday Marie~ Giggles love love the hat~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww...so very sorry I missed your special day. Happiest of belated wishes to you - hope it was spent with those, and doing what, you love best. Wow - 46 hey? You're just a wee babe! Love your sock monkey hat - I always had a thing for sock monkeys too. But, hmmmm....I might be taken aback if my friend got me a broom. ;o) (Seriously - let me know how it works - I have ALL wood floors and 4 4-legged family members!!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin