Friday, January 13, 2012

Blog SALE! Dolls, Dolls, and a Snowman or 2.....

Happy Friday everyone! I am happy to report I am feeling better, not great, but better! Sad day here for me.... One Life to Live, air's it's last show day....SIGH! I admit I've been watching for way too many years... It saddens me that they have take the Soaps off the air... The shows that are replacing them, ICK! The Chew???? Love Mario, what a waste of his talent, in my opinion...Ok, Off my Soap Box! LOL...
So if you read my last post you know I am no longer selling in the shop I was in... Anyway... as I pulled out, YIKES! LOL! There was so many dolls I had created... Some you might of seen already...As many times I made two. One to sell on line and for the shop... and a few that I don't think I ever showed.... All but 2 here are OLM original designs.... So this sale is all dolls and a few snowmen... Vintage goodies to follow in a couple of days.....
SO, if you are willing to give a home to one of my creations, just email me... folkart94@msn.com. If by chance you would like more then one, I am giving 10% 2 or more dolls... Snowmen are 10% off....so Here you go.....any questions, please go ahead and email me too... Simple prim doll, Joyce... OLM original design. Dressed in civil war reproduction fabrics...Little amber bottler for a necklace...this gal is about 17 inches long...asking...$28.00 and travel fare...
SOLD... to Robin, thank you!!!




Ms. Betsy... Prim gal. OLM original design, with OLM stitched in her slip. Homespun top, she is about 22 inches long. Asking $39.00 and travel fare....
BETSY IS SOLD! going home to lilraggedyangie! She is very EXCITED!!!!





Oh Hazel the night blinded Angel... Needs a light to guide her way... Wings attached with grungy string... bumps on her head... Missing a eye and the other barely hanging on... She really shouldn't be flying... She is made from a canvas fabric... She is about 24" long and a OLM original design.... asking $44 and travel fare...





Oh Ms. Maggie...One of my favorites! I took inspiration from my niece Joey who is always getting into trouble... What has Maggie done? Painted her fingers to look like a turkey! LOL! Remember the hand turkeys all us mom's have gotten from our kids when they were little? Well Maggie did it to her hands.... Vintage piece of fabric simply wrapped around her for a dress...Mouth puckered in, because she knows she's in trouble AGAIN! OLM Original... asking $34. and travel fare....





Ms. Lucy... She loves her snowman all year long... BUT, he is only tucked in her arms and can come out after the "freezin season" Her top is a old baby's t-shirt that has been grungied up and a homespun skirt. She is about 21" long asking $41 and travel fare....






Here is Virgina's sister Jenny... Yes, I had made two... Her stocking is tucked behind her right now. She is refusing to be put away, she will be good all year long! Simple quilt scrap wrapped and pinned for her dress.. Big poutie mouth from scrap feedsack.. And that big head! Piece of vintage scarf for her scarf. She is about 20" long and her head is 10" wide... asking $40. and travel fare... SOLD to Teresa, THANK YOU!!!





Simple set of prim prairie dolls. I created these from a Angel and the Crow pattern. These gals are very simple and prim... asking $29 for the set and travel fare....





Recognize this gal??? her sister was published in PRIMS.... There was a little mix up at the shop... The gals in Prims were are OOAK originals...but someone really wanted another "Bea"... so I caved made her... but she is without a home... I actually think she turned out better then Bea... She is her own pattern, as I couldn't find my drawing for the original, so she is special in her own right. Reproduction fabric for her dress. About 20" long... asking $41 and travel fare....

SHE has been Adopted to Penny! Thank YOU!!!



Lily.... Simple prim gal... civil war reproduction fabric and her bloomers... little vintage child's tea pot for a necklace. She is almost 17" inches long. asking $28 and travel fare....






One of my simple prim snowmen. He has a taper battery operated candle in a prim pouch.. He is about 24" long from the top of his hat to his feet.. He is perfect for the whole freezin season! Was asking $40... now $35 and travel fare





Love Jack Frost the snowman... he was my favorite snowman I created this year! Look at that goofy face, long wicked wool nose!!! he is just about 23" long... was asking$34, now $30 and travel fare...





Lastly, this super sweet snowman I created from a Netty Lacroix pattern. Hang him from a door or peg rack all season, or even all year long... Little mittens made from fabric with little snowmen heads on it... Long wool nose and holding a twig star on wire... Warm and Natural for his night shirt.. he's about 27" long was asking $30...now $27.....










Each one of my creations will come signed and dated. All but the 2 I noted are OLM original designs. If you would possibly consider giving a home to more than one, I will give you 10% off both the dolls... Also, you can click on any of the pictures to make them bigger and see more details..... Questions, just email me.. I accept PP and MO... thanks so much for looking! OLM

9 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Adorable gals & snow dudes~ Wonderful job girl!!!

we are getting snow here also & cold brrr, wind is blowing~ wheee feels like January~
smiles
Teresa

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love all those dollies
feel better soon

Hugs
Mandy

TheCrankyCrow said...

You are a temptress Missy Marie....I'd love to give them all a home.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lilraggedyangie said...

Love them all OLM Im off to email you :0) hugs lilraggedyangie

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wonderful creations, as always.

I know I'm saddened by OLTL also.
First AMC... Now they better never cancel my beloved GH!
I am a complete nut when it comes to that show.
I've watched all ABC soaps my entire life.
It is so weird, like an extended family. LOL!

I haven't watched the last episode yet. Hubby's home and hogging TV. :(

I did see that John McBain and the Mannies (sp) are moving to Port Charles (GH). Could be interesting.

I am boycotting all ABC daytime shows that replaced my soaps. :) yep, I'm one of those people. Heehee.

Okay babbling, sorry about that! :)

Hugs,
Tam

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

You've got quite an eclectic group
of prim dollies and snowmen.
They're fantastic, all of them.
Feel better, Marie.
Blessings,
Susan

nancy huggins said...

Love all your Dolls..To bad I am trying to save to move back home
Hugs
Nancy

frontporchprims said...

Oh what wonderful creations. How sad Virginia and her sister were separated:( I love the snowmen. I know everything will sell well. -Steph-

Farmhouse prims said...

I love your dolls Marie, they all have that special OML touch, hugs, Lecia