Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Swap Ornies! More Ornies..and Lemon Poppy Update....

First I want to thank everyone for the wonderful and kind comments about my mom and the one year of her passing... I have to say this date was harder for me then I thought it would be... A year.. so long yet over in a blink...Thank you all my blogging friends, those comments meant so much!
I think everyone has received their ornament swap box from my swap???!!! If you haven't please email me... I have been seeing every one's post's and thought it was time to get mine up! It has been a stressful week... the one year and I won't go into details but my best gal pal had surgery yesterday...stressful.. we knew going in it wasn't cancer, but it was going to be s difficult surgery.. it was going to go one of 3 ways, good, not good, and really not good... I am happy to report, it was a long one, but it went good!!! Best it could of gone! WHOO!!!HOOO!!! So after this I am going up to visit her for a bit... Every ornament was wonderful! Delightful! I wanted one of each, as would everyone! HEHE... I didn't have a plan when I split them up... I had notes on the boxes how many for each... I and just started pulling. So everything was random. I so hope everyone is happy and I would do it again!
BIG thanks you to everyone who tucked in a little extra gift for me! SO didn't except it, so wasn't necessary, BUT such a WONDERFUL surprise!!!! thank you!

So my ornies....The mitten from Karen at my colonial home, Santa head from Eve at lee hill primitives, Joy star from Melissa at Libbieshome, Mouse from Becky at primitives n stitchin, believe mouse from Cyndy at crafty stitchers, and the sweet little angel doll from Allison at sew many girls! Love them all!!!


Then...funny story... as boxes were coming in... Here comes a box from Tammy from a primitive place! I keep looking at the box???why??? She already sent her ornies...very confused..did she forget??? NO, I forgot... that I am part of Amy's secret ornie swap from Bumble Bee Lane... Well.. didn't forget, just forgot I would be getting more ornaments... LOL.. We will call this a blond moment! I will get getting mine out this week... They are almost done... Can't decide which one's to send..


Look I got 4!!! Tammy only needed to send one, but I got 4! Love them all so much! thanks Tammy!!!!!


BUT... LOOK... at this wonderful Santa!!! Love him!!!! I am starting to get excited about decorating!!!! I won't start till next week... Unless I start early this year....LOL....


Then just quick showing what I have updated on lemon poppy seeds and simply primitives....


Snowmen bowl filler heads... These and some other snowmen on www.simplyprimitives.com under olde lady morgan....

Here's Betsy with her snowman doll...... you can find her at www.lemonpoppyseeds.com under olde lady morgan

Along with my new fave!!! Hazel the night blinded Angel! Bumps on her head from hitting walls... knocking her eye out...oops...poor gal... and a candle to light her way...but it doesn't help!!! Have a great day! OLM

14 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Thanks for hosting Marie! So wonderful to see what everyones getting.Love the black santa head from eve but they are all so special.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Hi Marie,
You did a Fabulous job with swap!!
Especially with all the other things you have been dealing with lately.
Thank you for hosting it, I loved all my new ornies.

*LoL! Dont worry about those blonde moments... they happen to all of us.
Im so glad you liked your ornies.

And your new creations are adorable... As Always!!


Big Hug,
Tam

Rachel said...

Thanks again for hosting! It was a lot of fun! Looks like you got some really neat ones from Tammy too!
Love your snowmen & new dolls! :O) Hope you have a wonderful week!

Carmen and the Primcats said...

It was a wonderful swap Marie! Thank you for hosting!

Carmen and the Primcats

Trace4J said...

Thankie Dear Friend
It was truly a awesome and teasin exciting swap!
Hugs & Hershey Kisses
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Marie, Thank you for hosting this awesome swap. I am very grateful to all that received. I am so happy that you can enjoy my Santa this year. Your new creations are beautiful. Hugs, Eve

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

Thanks for hosting a great ornie swap, it was a lot of fun!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Sure wish I had joined in. Everyone has gotten such great ornies! Love your new creations too!
Blessings to you Marie

TheCrankyCrow said...

I've been seeing these swap goodies all over blogland and haven't seen a single ornie I didn't absolutely love! Makes me wish I were more creative/productive! Also love your ornies from Tammy - you'll be all set for a new tree soon! And your latest creations are OLM-perfect...as usual....Just saw the wonderful characters that Shirlee got from you...and uh, duh - never thought of just asking you if things you post on your blog might be for sale. Talk about blonde. (And, no, I'm not blonde....) Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday my friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

love all of your ornies OLM !! That was so much work for you to do so you definitely deserve some treats!! ps: I received the same ornies from Tammy and yes they are adorable!! I will post soon.
patti

lilraggedyangie said...

OLM ,
Such great ornies and you definately deserve a few extras for all your hard work ! Prayers for your friend , but glad to hear it went good! LOVE your new creations but im gigglin over Hazel OMG lovin those bumps ! Have a great week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

Beckyjean said...

Hi Marie~

Thanks so much for hosting!! Hope you do it again next year!!

So glad to hear your friends surgery went well. Well wishes for a fast recovery!!

Enjoy your evening~Becky

Farmhouse prims said...

Wonderful swap ornies OML, love your new creations also. Hugs, Lecia

frontporchprims said...

OLM, I hope you host a swap again next year so I can get in on it. You have some wonderful ornies there. What great blogging friends there are out there. Have a great weekend. p.s.~I love Betsy and Hazel is so cute. Great job. -Steph-