Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Sale Tomorrow...

Well...there is life and sometimes it has other plans....sigh....I wanted to do a a little sale today, try to mail off before the Holiday... But it's just not going to work out...It really is such a crazy time! Bad time really to try a sale... But I do have several things done... and a few more to finish up tonight....so tomorrow, about 4 pm, if you have a moment to peek.... Blog sale... I will do another in about 10 days...different goodies... So many ideas cooking in this head...so little time! LOL!
So if you have a moment in between cooking and cleaning, need a little break... Here is a teaser of what is to come tomorrow.... and more! Have a great night! I am having a glass of wine, it really has been one of those days!!! OLM

9 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Ooooo....rats. What happened to Friday? I'll be at my mom's tomorrow making dressing and stuffing stupid turkeys. Doubt I'll be home by then. Oh well....guess I'll just have to hope there's some leftovers....Hmmmm...Think a glass of wine sounds like a splendid idea. :o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

lilraggedyangie said...

OLM , have two glasses I know you deserve it ! THANKS SO MUCH FOR MY SURPRISE just love him !! HA love hearing the crow is tied up tomorrow leaves some shopping for me :0) unless the MR cinches that leash super tight , lol love what I see even if you are a TEASE! If I dont make it back tomorrow , wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving! hugs lilraggedyangie

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your things Marie, I know your sale will be a great one! Happy Thanksgiving to you! hugs, Lecia

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Marie,
Just catching up with my blog friends. Your prim dolls are always so cute. The one you made for me has a special place in my bathroom...she helps me get ready every morning!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. ~Natalie

Prims By The Water said...

Sounds like your day has been one of mine...so here is a toast to you OLM. "May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with great food and family." Lovin' your snow fellas. Take care, Janice

Dog Trot Farm said...

Oh, how I love your primitive creations! I will check back tomorrow. Greetings from Maine, Julie of Dog Trot Farm.

Dog Trot Farm said...

Oh, how I love your primitive creations! I will check back tomorrow. Greetings from Maine, Julie of Dog Trot Farm.

jennifer768 said...

Marie you make the most the best creations ! I will be sure to check it out tomorrow.Happy Thanksgiving!Jen

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Primitive awesomeness as always! Have a happy Thanksgiving - wine...Brilliant! ~*~Lisa