Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday---Free Shipping FOR YOU!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I was reminded by my niece's that Christmas is just 30 days away, UGH! I asked for at least 10 more days, they told me NO! Boy this time of year goes by so fast and so much to do! ANYWAY... I had a thought.... It's really a crazy time to try and have a little blog sale... BUT as I was going through all the black Friday sales ads.... seeing if there was anything I need to go for... NOPE! I hate getting up and fighting the crowds! LOL.... I had a thought.... My previous post has all my creations that are for sale at the moment....SO.... IF anyone would like to give one of them a home for the Holidays, FREE SHIPPING FOR YOU through 10 pm tomorrow night... Just email if you are interested folkart94@msn.com from now until tomorrow, 10 PM, free shipping. Everyone likes to save a bit of money and at this time of year, every little bit helps! Have a great night! OLM

2 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Marie,
Hope you get some takers on this FREE SHIPPING offer.
I NEVER go shopping on Black Friday..it's a zoo out there.
Karen

Beckyjean said...

Hi Marie~

Love your creations~hope you sell them all!! I had to work in all this craziness. Glad most people were not crabby.

Have a nice night~Becky