Friday, October 14, 2011

Selling the PRIMS girls........

Just jumping in real quick tonight! Hope all is well! I have to say this cold has really knocked me on my butt! UGH!!! Starting to feel a bit better today, BUT... now coughing and that is not good for the back..UGH! OH well.... it is what it is.....

BUT, I have decided to sell the girls that are in the PRIMS magazine if anyone is interested. They are listed up on www.lemonpoppyseeds.com . They will be missed, but deserve good homes if anyone is interested....... Here is my lastest creations that will be up on www.simplyprimitives.com tonight as well...

Here is Joey Madeline... She is named after my Goddaughter... inspired by her "antics"... like getting into mom's jewelry box!


Here is poor little Maggie, also caught by her mom with her school paints...BUT she painted her hands like the turkeys they make in school! Mom is not happy! You can click on the pictures to make them bigger and see the details... She is on simply primitives as well! I love her...hubby can't stop laughing at her....so she must be prim! Have a great weekend everyone! I will show my new treasures next week and get them all set up in their new homes! OLM

5 comments:

Trace4J said...

Oh Friend I hope you feel better soon.
I just LOVE your prim dolls. I also liked coming along on some of your BAG trip. Thanks for sharing all the love and crazy fun.
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Won't these little gals be sad leaving your fun home...they are just darling...oh and those Turkey hands...lol too crazy.

I checked out your BAGS pictures below...what a fun time!!! You know we will all be waiting for pictures!!!

Get well soon!

Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh I can't believe you're parting with those gals...I just got my copy of PRIMS the day before yesterday and haven't had a chance to pour over it yet. Oh how you tempt Missy Marie....(And loving that Maggie girl with her turkey hands!! Too funny!) Hope you kick the nasties soon and have a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Beckyjean said...

Hi Marie~

Hope you feel better soon!!

Love your prim girlies!!

Becky

lilraggedyangie said...

O you better get to feeling better ... I know the ole back cant take much hackin ! Im off to drool on the girls!