Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Few Pictures That Can be SHOWN!

It's another wonderful day here in IL!!!! All is going to change, rain is coming and a end to our above average temperatures....It's been a great run! It also made for wonderful weather for the "bags" trip! Still feeling crappy today, but a small price to pay for a great girls trip!!!! The "official" bag mobile! Fits all 6 of us and holds many, many goodies!!!! What will the bags do if Kathy says we are not able to use it anymore.....
So Thursday we back tracked at bit to Gotham Wi... To YORE country home! Oh my! 4000+ square feet of primitive HEAVEN!!!

They were starting to get ready a bit for Christmas...Now there is a ugly word?!?!!?


I want that chair!!!!

Here I am goofing off, of course..... right outside the shop... Later this week I will share all my goodies...once they are cleaned up and found a new home..... Did I mention I left 3 men and a dog alone for 5 days????


OK... Wednesday Afternoon we all met in Tomah, WI... At the Marketplace, another wonderful shop! We even went back on the way home on Sunday to give them the last of our money!!! Come home with money!?!!?!? PLEASE!

So there is a story with the "red truck" it's a "bags" thing! and the shut up, a joke between me and the "Queen"... On the back it said "dethrone the Queen"....hehehe... not really...


Queen and Darla always show up with some type of getup.... Look at those wigs and they are not afraid to come into the shop and shop with them!!! Such a HOOT!!!


Many jokes take place.... Queen duct taped to her bed.... HEHEHE!!! Rubber coach roaches everywhere.... rubber mice.....candy cigarettes.... these are the things I can tell you about....grown women acting like children!!!! It is wonderful!!

Saturday we went to Augusta Wi, to the meadow view barn sale!!! OMG!!! this was WONDERFUL!!! So many goodies, and at WONDERFUL prices too!!!!!

Darla already with something I wanted.... missed out! sigh! can't have everything! I should of stole it! Like that hasn't been done before too! Don't worry we always give it back, in time!

Queen going up the stairs to the sale... great idea for old license plates!


So, they have baskets lined up to hold your "goodies" while you continue to shop... I told them to put Olde Lady Morgan on the tag! I love these girls!!! They were like no way! you are a sweet young thing!!!! Boy I had them snowed!

Kari, the owner what a sweetheart! Took a few moments from her busy day take a few pictures of all of us together!!!

Bags and boxes of goodies being collected!!!!


Here we area outside the Hixton Wi antique mall.... they are going through my bags... they wanted that sweet little child's toy stove....lucky for me, it was still in my bags once I got home!

So there you have it... a quick peek into the "bags" trip! So many goodies... BUT more importantly, great friends, wonderful laughs! Great memories! OLM

15 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Great memories, great shopping, glad you had fun! ~*~Lisa

Shirlee said...

What fun Marie! Wish I could've been a "bag" with the rest of you : ) After seeing the places where you stopped to shop I'm going to have to really consider moving to Wisconsin : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Sheila said...

Wonderful! as always, I enjoyed the pictures and stories, well the ones you could share!!! LOL I can only imagine what other interesting things you girls did but can't tell......

It's awesome that you girls do this every year.

TFS.
~Sheila

Penny said...

Good times with good friends, and a bit of craziness thrown in.... a perfect weekend! Not to mention all the goodies you gals came home with!! Looking forward to seeing your haul....
Feel better!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

man I wish I could be a fly on your shoulder on your trips..or better yet go with you..you all look like you had a great time and seeing the back of the truck..I am positive of it.O) love the wigs too.;)

TheCrankyCrow said...

Looks like another fun year of shenanigans...But, I'm stuck trying to wrap my head around the six of you, all your luggage, and all your treasures fitting in one vehicle...OF ANY KIND!! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin said...

Looks like another successful trip for BAGS. Looks like a lot of fun was had and can't wait to see the goods my friend.

Farmhouse prims said...

I can only imagine the fun that you bag ladies had. I am so glad that you had a wonderful trip and found so many goodies!!! So glad you enjoyed yourself!! Hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

What fun you all had...I only wish I could belong to the BAGS group. Cannot wait to see all of your goodies, And do tell what happened when Queen woke up...Take care, Janice

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Looks like a great time :)
Janet

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, Its just so nice you and your girlfriends take the time to do that every year. Can't wait to see your goodies. Hugs, Vicky

renee said...

Marie,
I am so glad you all had fun! Looks like that baby was loaded down! LOL!
I can't wait to see your goodies!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Renee

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

WHAT A FUN SHOPPING TRIP!
Karen

Allison said...

Sounds like a fun time with friends! Hope you're feeling better.

lilraggedyangie said...

Lil raggedy ...short sassy , loves to be ornery and party with the best O and dont forget the shopping ! lol UP FOR ADOPTION :0) O im dying I can almost hear the queen screamin from here ! looks like so much fun glad you ladies(and I use that term loosely ) had yet another safe and bountiful journey ! hugs lilraggedyangie