Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank YOU!!!

I wanted to pop in quickly and say THANK YOU to everyone that took a moment to peek at my blog sale and for your purchases!!! You guys are the best and thanks for giving a few of my primitive creations a home!!! Many of the goodies are on their way home... and 2 more boxes to go out on Saturday. (I work tomorrow)... I am off to play shop keeper at the Primitive Chick tomorrow and here is the latest prim pumpkins going to the shop with me..... I had said I was pretty much done with pumpkins.... hard to believe on the 8 of September...BUT... I am going to make a few more, and they will be up on Lemon Poppy Seeds on the 15th... never know how they will turn out... stay tuned!!!! HEHEHE!!!! thanks again and have a wonderful night! OLM

9 comments:

rockriverstitches said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your pumpkins are amazing! Love the real dried stems!!!

Tammy

Orange Sink said...

Your pumpkins are just awesome!!! I am amazed at how many you have made!! They are just wonderful! If you are still making them next year I would buy one! The big wool cutter purchase I made this week has put me out of commission for buying much of anything now for awhile!
Wishing you continued good success!
Cathy G

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, OLM~
I for one love your sales~ hint you need to have more!!!
Your pumpkins are so cute~ I could Have a dozen of them on a fence lined up~
enjoy your evening~
hugs to you~
smiles
Teresa

TheCrankyCrow said...

I think it is us who need to THANK you Missy....your works are just darlin' - and we can't get enough!! Have fun working! Ha! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Cheryl said...

Your pumpkins are the coolest and your work is outstanding.
Don't work too hard today!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I am so thrilled that your sale was a success. Those buyers are in for a treat having some of your creations.
I haven't had much time for blogging, I miss it.
Have a great day! Hugs, Lecia

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

I love those pumpkins, just adorable!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and invite you to stop by my new blog, Simple Pleasures /formerly Michelles Cozy Cottage.
Thanks,
Michelle

renee said...

Marie,
Those pumpkins are crazy cute! I hope that your weekend is going well. It has been a busy week, but I must be just getting older~ I am not sure! LOL! I know I don't LIKE it!
Give Knuckles a pat from me!
Hugs,
Renee