Monday, September 26, 2011

Last call, ORNAMENT EXCHANGE ANYONE???

hey everyone... just jumping in super quick... so far behind today...UGH... Hate days like this... AT LEAST the last of the pumpkins, YES, the last have been shipped out! THANKS! again everyone who gave my pumpkins a home!
So today is the last day to sign up for the ornie swap I hosting. If anyone is interested, detail in the post below, take a peek... If you would like to join us, email me at folkart94@msn.com .
Off to clean... ugh... it's already 3pm... nothing done fast! Maybe it's all the rain? OLM

2 comments:

Penny said...

Don't know what's worse, Marie -- getting nothing done or getting something half done -- which is what I've got going on here!!! Currently, there is a big ole upholstered chair sitting in the middle of my kitchen..... it is on it's way to the living room but hasn't quite made the whole trip. Guess I should get that out of there before dinner.....
Glad all your punkins found good homes -- the ones I purchased from you are fabulous!!! Everyone who comes in comments on the big jack-o-lantern you made -- he is great!!
Have a wonderful evening....

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yeah - it's the rain. That's my story and I'm sticking to it....
Stop making pumpkins and getting me in trouble.... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin