Monday, September 5, 2011

Friendly Reminder, Little Blog sale here tomorrow....

I hope everyone has had a WONDERFUL holiday weekend! We have had wonderful fall like weather. I am in a a sweatshirt and pants all day, wonderful breeze! Fall is in the air!!
Picked my first gourdkin out of the front yard....Well, really went to move it just a bit and it popped off the vine... My little Niece and Nephew, Joey and William where here on Saturday, and they wanted them all... Well, I wasn't going to give them all up, but sent them home with the first one...
This weekend was Hubby's B-day. We really didn't do anything super exciting, but got many things done around the homestead here.... I have also been busy finishing up a few goodies for my Blog sale tomorrow at 4pm, for anyone that might be interested! Details tomorrow.... But of course...In true OLM fashion.......

Just a bit of teasing!!! LOL


I hope you can stop by and take a peek.... all things fall...many OLM original designs... Brand new just for you! Have a great night! Off to finish dinner.....OLM

11 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

OLM ...SOMETIMES YOUR JUST DOWNRIGHT MEAN N WITCHY !LOL oooo I HOPE I GET PAID TOMORROW IM SO NEEDEN SOME SHOPPING BEEN ROUGH WEEK HERE ! TELL THE MR HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ENJOY YOUR DINNER ! HUGS LIL RAGGEDY ANGIE

Robyn~Primlish said...

Happy Birthday OMM...(Old Man Morgan);)
I'm gonna watch for one of your awesome witches! I have my green pumpkin in my bedroom and need a witch to put on my bed!
Have a great night! It was gorgeous here wasn't it!

basketsnprims said...

Well, fall is sure in the air here, we have our first fire in the woodstove this evening. Looking forward to your sale, now if this old pea brain can remember.
hugs,
pam

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Hey Marie: It sure has cooled down quite a bit over here...oh I really want that pumpkin girl in the first pic!! What time is your sale? Early I hope...
patti

LibbiesHome said...

I am currently debating how bad it would be to leave school today before I am ready for the kids to come in for their first day tomorrow so that I can be home in time to come to the beginning of your blog sale because I am certain everything will be gone before I can get home. And yes, that is all one sentence and all one breath.
I will get there as soon as I can. The teasing has made it even more difficult to miss out that's for sure!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Hi Marie, Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!
We are enjoying a little break from the heat in Texas. No sweatshirts yet but at least a little cooler. Won't last but we are enjoying it while it last.
Blessings,
Lorna

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Happy belated bday to your hubby! What is it about your tease pics...they sure make you want more! ~*~Lisa

Cheryl said...

I am seeing some great looking goodies in your sneak previews.
Need to see the whole picture!!!
Happy sales,
Cheryl

TheCrankyCrow said...

Shame on you....Good thing I didn't get to your post last night or I wouldn't have slept a wink. :o) Happiest Belated Birthday Wishes to the Hubby!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

You such a tease girl!!!
So~ so curious as a cat on the sale~
Happy Birthday to Hubby!!!
smiles
Teresa

SharonDB said...

Just wanted to check before the "clarification"...is that last blurry picture as "self-portrait" doll?? ;)