Tuesday, September 6, 2011

BLOG SALE!!! part 2....dolls....

FINALLY! Blogger up loaded the last 2 pictures..... Here is Hilda, the ALMOST witch.... Hilda is one mad witch, BUT she has not passed her "classes" so she has not earned her witches hat... she has her broom... potion bottles, but sadly not hat.... She is a light green with raw flax hair.... she is about 23" long Hilda is $40 and $6 travel fare.....


here is MISSY, SISSY'S sister... she is ready for fall just like SISSY.... only she has a little jack-o-lantern instead of a Candy Corn....


SISSY is $40 and $6 travel fare.....


In my hurry to try and get this all up..... LOL... So all my prims have been put through my grungy process, sanded for a prim look we all love! Most everything is made from muslin, the pumpkins have rags in their bottoms so they sit nice. All are signed by OLM... again any questions please just ask... If you are interested in more than one item, I will adjust the shipping for you too! OLM.... folkart94@msn.com

3 comments:

lilraggedyangie said...

Fantastic If I do say so myself ! I was at hospital and missed most of the fun , O theres always next time ! :0) I tried to get online on my phone but darn it decided to go kaput on me so , new phone shopping sometime in next day or so ! Grrr Have a great week ! hugs lil raggedya ngie

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love the dollies :)

frontporchprims said...

I love the dolls. They have such personality. They look great. -Steph-