Saturday, September 24, 2011

Because i don't know how to Count... A few Pumpkins for SALE!

SO, really I am DONE with making pumpkins.... BUT.... Earlier this week I found a few that I started to sew up and never finished... and felt...well... might as well...Then I was working on a little something for my "BAGS" trip... can't show, "BAGS" could be reading.... WELL... I made to much... SO I was thinking.... I could take them to the shop... but not going there until next week... so I thought if anyone was interested here in Blog Land, you could have first pick if you are interested...
So here is the unplanned Blog Sale.... LOL.... The last of my goofy JACK pumpkins for the season.... Few are smaller then I have made before... So cute.... All first come in a email to me at www.folkart94@msn.com... I will accept PP, CK, and MO.... I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!! Fall is in the air! I was at the Folkart show in St. Charles, IL this weekend... I will show off my goodies later....
ALSO, there is still time if you are interested in joining in on my ornament swap I am hosting. Details in the previous post and email me if you are interested! It's going to be so much fun!
NOW... Onto the pumpkins for sale..... Black JACK, goofy eyes, one is lose... All my pumpkins are made from grungy muslin, painted, sanded several times. The bigger ones have a bit of rags in their bottom so they sit great! After the haunting season, turn them around just for a plain pumpkin if you want until Thanksgiving....
This Jack is about 7" tall without the stem, 10" with the stem and about 7" wide... He is $29. and $5.95 travel fare....
Please note these are all OLM original designs... OOAK... He is on his was to his NEW HOME! THANK YOU!


Orange JACK... piece scrap feedsack for his mouth... seed beads for one eye....pinched nose... He is about 5" tall w/out the stem, 8" with the stem... 7" wide... He is $23 and $5.95 travel fare
SOLD TO A NEW HOME!



Another Black Jack... Little wool nose... open mouth with a hint of yellow glow in his mouth... it looks brighter in the picture then what it really is... He is about the same size as the first JACK... $29.00 and $5.95 travel fare HE IS SOLD, THANK YOU!






Smaller Orange Jack... wool nose.... yellow highlight in his mouth... he is about 7" tall w/out the stick... 9" w/stick and about 5 1/2 wide... $18 and $5.95 travel fare... SOLD....




Another smaller Jack... I am out of dried pumpkin stems... so onto sticks.... About the same size as the one above... one lose eye... and scrap feedsack for the other... $18... $5.95 travel fare




Green Jack... 18... 5.95 travel fare....
HE IS SOLD! THANKS SO MUCH!!!






Plaid nose jack... he is a bit fatter then the other 3.... $19... 5.95 travel fare....





Pumpkin stack... I have these on Lemon Poppy seeds... if you are interested, you can purchase them here too... $24 for the set, 5.95 travel fare.....Both are SOLD. Thank YOU!




I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more then one pumpkin... again just email me at www.folkart94@msn.com









Just a quick fun little picture... Every Fall Our High School hosts a Large Cross Country Meet... I think there is about least 10 high schools that are here... It's a mess parking on our street for the day... But they run right behind our house.... Always fun to watch....









So yes, this is almost right in our backyard! Here is a bunch of fans cheering their teams on...









Knuckles gets a bit excited seeing all these runners! Run FOREST RUN!!!... They had a great fall day for this and the rain held off! So thanks for looking at my little blog sale and have a great night! OLM

8 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Marie
Cutest Pumpkins~just love them all~ looks like you are selling out!!!
Looking forward to you snowboys!!!
The cross country pics take me back~ haven't watched any in about 6 years~wow, time flies~
enjoy your evening
smiles
Teresa

Farmhouse prims said...

I never get tired of looking at your different pumpkins, they are unique and I love them!!! You make the best pumpkins ever!! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lecia

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Love those pumpkins ..they are so cute !!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Love them!
You are a busy bunny, aren't you?
Warmest autumn blessings,
★Linda★

lilraggedyangie said...

You never stop do ya , TEASE! LOL its almost bags time Im super excited for ya cant wait to hear the "AFTER STORIES " ! I LOVE BLACK JACK , but alas no pay till Tuesday if hes still around then maybe he can come live here if not im sure he will go to a great prim fan , he might get alil worked up over all my gals though lol Im already saving pennies for next fall :0) Hope you have a great weekend and happy snow ball making lol hugs lilraggedyangie

Beckyjean said...

Good Moring Marie~

Love all your pumpkins!! I have to behave~NO MORE FALL GOODIES for me. I'm trying to cut back & you're not making it easy. Hehe! Can't wait to see your new goodies from the Folk show.

Have a fabulous Sunday~Becky

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Marie,
That's a mighty fine looking bunch of Pumpkins you have there...good year for growing (making them) huh????

I forgot about the St. Charles show....darn!!!! Instead we went to the Elkhorn Flea Market...it rained and rained.

Karen

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, You make the best looking pumpkins. Just got my order of small pumpkins and they are really great, can't wait to find the perfect place for them. Vicky