Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why I've Been MIA.....

A late and quick hello in blog land.... I know I have been MIA for a bit... trying to stay off the computer... get things done... you know, beat my head against the wall... getting no where fast... and boy the back is angry! IT needs a rest..... And I have been working at Poppy Seeds yesterday and tomorrow... Just no rest for the wicked...LOL... yes I am a wicked one!!!!

So just look at the this mess... and this is the "neat" one... my house looks like a bomb went off in it... UGH! I hate these messes... And I am in the mood to start bring out a bit of fall... no time for that.....just creating, creating, creating...... I did FINALLY put a few new things on the Lemon Poppy Seeds.... Over due.... thought I would share .....


A "MISFIT JR.".... a smaller version of my " MISFITS"



Few more goofy pumpkins.... These seems to be a hit! YIPPEE!!! Taking a few more to the shop in Dekalb after Poppy Seeds tomorrow....



And my primitive gourd pumpkins, I love these guys, because they are good for the whole season, right up to turkey day.....




So there you have it...nothing exciting... just crafting... Now I really need to rest the back... off to watch a bit of TV..... Hope all is well with everyone... I promise this weekend I will catch up what going on with everyone else! OLM

18 comments:

Mary said...

My goodness Marie you sure have been one busy bee, when it comes to crafting! Love all your pumpkin creations....especially those goofy ones and luving them gourds!! Hope you get to rest that back soon...wishing you a wonderful weekend!! Hugs Mary

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Oh, I LOVE all your pumpkins! You have been busy! Thanks for sharing!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

OLM~ busy gal~ liking the smaller version, Misfit Jr~
The pumpkin with the stem~ the nose is killing me too cute, girl!!
but love them gourd pumpkins~
Wonderful JOB~
you better go easy on the back, take a break!!!
smiles
Teresa

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love all of those pumpkins..they are wonderful..;) have a great weekend..;)

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Thats a fine mess you've gotten yourself into! Love it! Thanks for the eye candy! Good luck with your back so you can enjoy the weekend ~*~Lisa

Bittersweetfolkart said...

I love everything ..wow you sure have been busy !!

Sheila said...

You have been busy girl! Love everything you've been working on and especially the pumpkins in last picture. I love to have pumpkins out till Thanksgiving too. You can never have to many either!
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Sheila

Jennifer said...

Wow...look at all your wonderful goodies...what a wonderful job!! Sometimes the mess is worth the effort!! :)

frontporchprims said...

Wow!!! Such cute things. I especially love the gourd pumpkins. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your house for the sake of creativity. It's so much more fun. -Steph-

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

ooooh I'm lovin' on those punkins Marie!...esp that one with the looong nose! Great job on all of them.
patti

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Must be the time of year or the phase of the moon....things have been crazy here, too. too many things to do!
I love the misfits jack! and the little gourd punkins! you have been busy!
★Linda★

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, you sure have been creating. I love all your pumpkins, the misfit is sooo cute! I am loving my pumpkin. Sorry about your back, hope you are feeling better soon. Hugs, Lecia

TheCrankyCrow said...

And no one makes a more wonderful mess than you do Missy Marie!! LOVE it!!! I wish my house was that wonderful kind of messy!!! Your punkin folk are just some kind of wonderful Sweetie! Love the blessing you've given the season!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (And...oh...I can so empathize with the back thing....a nice birdbath soak in the sun though does help....) ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

oh my gosh, Marie - I love all your little pumpkins! They are so unusual,creative and cute!

Cheryl said...

OLM I love those pumpkins! I just became a follower and find your blog very interesting and humorous.
I do not have a blog at this time and am trying to get up the nerve to get one going. I am also a primitive crafter and you have inspired me! Hope your back is better (been there, done that).
Hugs,
Cheryl

Robyn~Primlish said...

Oh, you have some gorgeous creations done! I hope you are able to relax today. I want to get some of my fall out...trying to restrain myself so neighbors don't think I am TOTALLY crazy. I think next week for sure. ;) Have a great Sunday!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Marie I so love your creations...they are just the best Prim ever.
Now dear lady have you ever considered selling at the SIMPLE GOODS SHOW in Ohio...it's the first weekend in November each year...your Prims would be a huge hit!!!

Karen

Trace4J said...

One of my very favorite thing in the world is PUMPKINS! And I love all of yours!
Hugs Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com