Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What Does One do When the Weather is DELIGHTFUL....

I know it won't last, and I suppose it shouldn't just yet, BUT the weather is so fall like!!! Low 70's here today, no humidity, it is WONDERFUL! So what is a gal to do, but set up shop outside for the day... I have been a busy little beaver! Every time time I think I might be getting ahead of the game...NOPE!! Which is a good thing right!!?!?!? It just leaves very little time to play or even clean for that matter... oh well....
So I thought I would share a few of my finished latest creations... A few will go with me to the shop in Dekalb tomorrow... I am playing shop keep for the day! Always fun... and a few things for the Simply Primitives update next week too..... I feel like all a see is pumpkins right now... I am the 6Th sense of Halloween... I see pumpkins, and pumpkins....

So I created all these goofy face pumpkins... no 2 a completely alike, all my own designs... What do ya think???


Witches from a Netty Lacroix pattern... Can never go wrong with a Netty pattern!


AH... the misfits... I made some of these last year, mostly on the small side... Made a few more... No pattern for these guys... Just sewn and just created the faces as I went... Hubby doesn't like...LOL...Well, what did I expect, he really doesn't get all of this or that anyone would want my creations.... What ya think?


OH, YA... see what's tucked to the side...came in the mail today... some light reading tonight..my reward for all my hard work today!


Oh Mr. Knuckles... thought I would share this...LOL... he looks like he's been into something doesn't he??? I don't know who put a quarter in him the other night... But he was full of "it", whatever "it" is....

So it was said, maybe by me... he misses the "goat"..... BIG MISTAKE.....


This is what the goat looked like in about 2 minutes.....LOL....


Poor goat... I had to stuff him back up again for the "BAGS" trip..... last time we do that....well... we will see anyway! Off to sit on the patio for a bit more...until the killer mosquitoes come out... the bonus from all the rain.... See never happy, am I? Have a great night! OLM

PS... if you like any of my creations and would like to give them a home.. just shot me a email, they are always for sale.....

18 comments:

Robin said...

I love all your pumkins, very creative!!! Have fun playing shop keeper and enjoy your cool weather...LUCKY!!!

Primitive Echoes said...

I love all the different styles of pumpkins. Great job.
Kat

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
You have been a busy little beaver! I just love your misfits!
The mosquitos here have been bad the last couple of days. Biting me in the morn when I was the dog and trying to eat me alive this evening when I was trying to water!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

TheCrankyCrow said...

See....problem is OLM, that I wanna give each and every ONE of your creations a home...I wanna decorate my whole stinkin' house in OLM pumpkins, witches and dolls....Hardly a practical idea space-wise or finance-wise....But oh, how I do love your misfits!! I love Netty things too, but those misfits are adorable!!! Hubby, as sweet and wonderful as he may be, is a little clueless in this particular matter!! Enjoy your "cool"....Down right nippy in these parts!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Lov'n all your wonderful creations. The misfit pumpkins are great along with the pumpkin keeper!
It was a mighty fine day here too!
Love when I can sit outside and create!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Robyn~Primlish said...

Wasn't this weather THE BEST today? We played outside, took a walk and I cooked in the oven today! It is just gorgeous right now.
I am really loving those witches in your header, but all your creations are gorgeous!! I can't wait to put my green pumpkin out! :)

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

LOVING ALL YOUR PUMPKINS! HOW ADORABLE! THANKS FOR SHARING!

Rachel said...

Boy I think the wonderful weather sure kept you busy today! I LOVE all your pumpkins & even your witches (i've got a hubby that doesn't get the prim thing either! lol). Thanks for sharing! I'm dying for fall too!!

Christine said...

Your pumpkins look great!!!! I wish I was 1/2 as motivated!
Christine

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love all of your yummy pumpkins..round and flat ones..love all of their expressions..glad you had a wonderful summer day that was "just right"..it was like that here today too..had a touch of fall flavor about it.;)

basketsnprims said...

Love everything! Your netty witches are perfect & love the pumpkins. Such talent.
hugs,
paM

BumbleBeeLane said...

Poor poor knuckles mamma ignored him so he was frustrated..smile..Better the goat than the pumpkins.Love everything but really love the pumpkins.Once I recover from the corn cob incident bill I might have to get one.Hugs!~Amy

Beckyjean said...

Hi Marie~

Boy have you been busy!! Love all your new goodies!! Really lovin those misfits!!

Poor Mr. Knuckles getting the blame for all that stuffing on the floor. I bet you made that mess in your crafting frenzy!! Hehe!!

Have a wonderful day~I'm off to bed!

Becky

TheRustyThimble said...

Oh marie I love all your pumpkins and your witches. LOL on Hubby mine is the same way he is always saying I think you need to make this or that....hmmm what do they know LOL??

Mr Knuckles *love that name* what fun mine got into some stuffing and spread it all over my floor this week too. No quarter needed he is enjoying the cooler weather also.....send some my way we could sure use it!

Have fun at the shop
Brenda

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Marie
Love all your variety~ so cute~ Prim prim~ guys just don't gt it!!!
But we do!!! giggles~
Knuckles is adorable & so bad, giggles, sounds like home with the kitties, last night I had a piece of paper tattered & torn all over the hallway!!! Oh, my~ but they are so cute~
enjoy the cool off I know I am~
smiles
Teresa

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, Must be nice to be in the 70's, in the mid 90's here. I love your pumpkins, they have such personalities about them. I love Netty's patterns also, been working on a couple of items. I have been in the middle of fall items myself, the three shops I sew for need everything by the first of september, need to start sooner next year. Lots to do. Take care, Vicky

Prims By The Water said...

OMG OLM...love all of your fall goodies!! Looks like Knuckles was a little jealous of all of your witches and misfits and pumpkins, oh my! LOL Enjoy the cooler weather...we got a breal up here in Michigan, but back to humidity after the weekend they say...and one more thing..we grow our mosquitos along the river BIG out here!! and they always chase us off the dock at dusk...Take care, Janice

Farmhouse prims said...

I bet you have fun being shop keeper, I bet you smell those pumpkin cheesecake candles all day! Love all your goodies Marie, you are such a talented person, enjoy this cooler weather. Hugs, Lecia