Thursday, July 7, 2011

OLM'S blog-sale... PART 1 of 3.....

Morning everyone out in blogland! I hope everyone is well..... Here is a recap on how I am doing this... Never done this before, so hopefully I haven't forgotten anything.
1st THIS IS PART 1 OF 3 listings, I have decided.... There is a mixture of everything in each one for some balance???
Everything is first come with a email to me at folkart94@msn.com.. I will then mark it sold, I will take PP, check or Mo.... I am going to ship as much as I can 1st class... IF you want insurance or DC# that will be extra, I can not be responsible for anything that breaks in the mail....
I am shooting for another update around 8 pm or so tonight, for those who work... and another tomorrow afternoon.... NOW, I will be away from my computer later this afternoon & early evening, so if you don't hear from me, don't panic... I will response with yes or sold....any questions or detail on items, again email me... I am going to keep descriptions brief.... So here we go! I hope you find something you like..... Close up of MS. LIBBY..





Ms. Libby is a OLM original design and will make her appearance in PRIMS magazine!!!!! This is the original that was sent on the road trip to CA for the photo shoot.... $29...$5 travel fare....
SOLD! thank you to Robin at the cranky old crow! thanks!!!




PS... 2nite I will list another doll that is part of the PRIMS shoot....





Green JACK... Right now I have him on LSP... BUT, he is big and taking up a lot of space! LOL... I will NOT make another one this big... I have changed up my pattern, so he is OLM OOAK... $30 here... $10 travel fare, because he's a big boy and heavy... 38" around...






Fun green small fiesta ware bowl... normal ware.....$18--$4 travel fare....







So Rachel by Longaberger, this was my sample, never used....$9--$2 travel fare... SOLD!!!




Longberger CC throw blanket... Never used other then show... been in a tub for years....Nice blanket...$15--$5 travel fare...






Didn't even realize I still had this... Back from the days when I had a small shop. Made by Patch Magic.. Snowman throw blanket, only ever used for show....$15--$5 travel fare...





Didn't know I had one of these guys too... This was my FIRST ever civil war doll... designed it several years ago... never quite happy with it... last one... OLM OOAK...$6--$2 travel fare SOLD!!! thank you!!!




Now before I did prims... I got my start as a folk art painter.. painted for over 15 years. Did many shows, had a shop with my folk art.... Here are the last 2 small about 6" bowls I painted... I have painted many bowls over the years.... not prims, but folksy.... there is 2 $8 each--$3 travel fare....





Again painted by me... little rusty tin pocket with snowmen on the front... last 3...$4 ea--$2 travel fare.... ALL 3 SOLD thank you....





Shoo Fly make a do..... I have oh so many.... $13--travel fare $4 SOLD with my thanks!!!



Tall ginger snowman I created I believe from a Kentucky Primitives pattern... Last one... $9--$2 travel fare....






Small prim snowman head... I have 3 OLM original designs.... $6 each...$2 travel fare....






A collection of 7 small tin pumpkin ornies and a larger pumpkin ornie.... Don't know where I acquired these... $3 for all of them... $2 travel fare.... SOLD....






Great vintage enamel ware strainer.... normal ware.... $10--$4 travel fare....






Oh the Longaberger... If there is something you always wanted and don't see list... I can't possibly list it all...email me! tall peg... woven traditions... $15--$5 travel fare.....





sweet little Willie Ray Halloween gal...$12--$4 travel fare....






Blue ribbon collection basket... protector has a spot to hold 3 canning jars....$19--$5 travel fare...
SOLD!! thank you!!!



JW MINIATURE collection, apple basket set... These sold for over $100 with all the extras... I think this one was my mom's....$48--$5 travel fare..






My first prims... not very prim.... well.. for me anyway... 3 candy corn, 2 pumpkins, all for $5--$2 travel fare....





Longaberger Christmas basket... great for crafting... rod is for holding spools of ribbon...$26--$5 travel fare.....





so many olde jars.. so little room left... $14--$4 travel fare.....






Don't know where this came from... found it yesterday..probably will be sorry I parted with it...$10--$3 travel fare....






3 fun prim scoops... all 3 for $13--$4 travel fare..... SOLD....










Lastly... Back in 2005 I enter a ornie design contest with Country Market Place... Country Sampler use to put it out... Stopped publishing it back in 06 I think... Anyway I took 2nd place in the contest.... In my cleaning... I found one last one....










Snow Pocket ornie $15--$3 travel fare.....










So there is my first grouping... more 2 night... Now I will start shipping ASAP....once I receive payment... I have made a BIG mess... but It seems I have been hoarding for to long and I hope everything finds a good home! OLM

2 comments:

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Great prims Marie...too bad I missed some of them...can't wait to see more.
patti

cottageprims said...

Darn! Missed the liberty doll.~Amy