Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Details for my Blog-Sale--Tomorrow about 10am

Happy Hump day everyone!!! I hope you are staying cool on this toasty day!!!! So here is a few thoughts and details on how I think I am going to do this. I hope this makes sense......

So my first post of pictures will be tomorrow, sometime around 10-11am.... Everything will be based on first come to my email, if anyone is interested in my "junk" LOL..... emails to folkart94@msn.com I will take PP and checks/MO for payment... I am going to guess on Postage, I have never done this before, so I rather be on the low side then over. IF I over charge by mistake on shipping, I will refund that $$ back to you... I have lots of "STUFF" I just don't know how much I will post, I guess I will see how it goes... I am a bit overwhelmed with the mess I have created! There will be some vintage... BUT there will be more crafts, for fall/Halloween/Christmas... most I created, some I did not. AND a few of my dolls, one of which will be in the PRIMS magazine!!!! I will let you know which is which.... There will also be some Longaberger... I have mentioned in the past I sold for over 12 years, I have kept my faves, but I have tub's of baskets and such I would like to part with, CHEAP!

So tomorrow... around 10 am... with probably another post tomorrow night and I will go from there, any questions, please just email me. Off to take pictures! OLM

13 comments:

cottageprims said...

Can't wait to see what you got.Hopefully I'll be home in time..Hugs!~Amy

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

oooh can't wait to see...love your prims!!
patti

TheCrankyCrow said...

If you don't hear from me, it's 'cuz Mr. Crow locked me in my room! ;o) Good luck - I know what a mess a rummage sale can make - and you have the added joy of having to take photos and post the stuff....Yikes....Are you crazy?? (Just kidding!!) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sheila said...

Wow! sounds like a lot of work but can't wait to see all you have! Hope my hubs goes to cut firewood tomorrow so I won't have to stay away from computer. He's off for a few weeks and likes to be on the computer himself! LOL
Good luck with your sales.
;-)
Sheila

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

Very excited to see what goodies you will have on here!! Hugs,Tina

Traci said...

Ooooo, can't wait to see your goodes, Marie...

I started a blog sale this morning (great minds think alike, LOL)...it runs through Saturday...

Blessings,
Traci

lilraggedyangie said...

O so no way Im sleeping tonight ...dont wanna miss this for sure ...and dont worry bout the crow, Im grounded any ways so Im taking laptop to bed with me , haha take that mr. ! Good luck tomorrow just dont over do it ! Hugs lil raggedy angie

Beckyjean said...

Oh man~it's all gonna be gone before I get home from work. Here's hoping you get busy & don't post anything until about 1 p.m. Hehe!! I really don't need more stuff anyway. Have a great sale!!

Hugs~Becky

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Can't wait to see what goodies I can grab! I'll be here at 10!

Katherine said...

Darn!My son and I have dentist appointments in the morning. I hope there's something left when I get home.

jennifer768 said...

Can't wait to see your things.Hugs,Jen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'll be watching!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

Can't wait to see Marie, I will be working but hope I can peak in on my lunch break, sounds like fun. Hugs, Lecia