Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blog-Sale Part 2!!!!

OMG!!! What a pain blogger is tonight... It took FOREVER to post pictures.... anyway... Just like before first come to my email folkart94@msn.com.... Shipping details and such in the previous post, please read.....PP, check or MO.....so here we go....... Lucy Lemon Pucker! A OLM OOAK! She will make her appearance in PRIMS magazine! This is doll that made the trip to CA for her photo shoot!




Close up of Lucy! $26--$4 travel fare.....




Got this at a estate sale... watch doesn't work, but look at the box, thought it was fun, $7--$2 travel fare....




From the same estate sale, this great collection of pins... some are HS awards I believe from the 30's??? some fun stuff... would only be stolen in the shop... $7--$2 travel fare




OLM original designs! These great dolls can tuck anyway... $16 each... let me know which one you want if interested by their clothing! $3 travel fare each.... all 3 SPOKEN FOR by Shirlee!! thank you!!!





Collection of wood prim doll furniture... All of it for $12--$4 travel fare....





Preview of my newest pumpkins!!! I will do some with faces and without... Like this one... light prim green... heavy grudged! and sanded real dried pumpkin stem.... this one...$15--$4 travel fare... Sold!!! to Robyn!!!! thank you!!!



I stitched this pillow many years ago... BUT never finished it till recently.... $20--$4 travel fare...





Another fun Halloween pillow... same thing... stitched it years ago, but never finished the pillow... $18--$4 travel fare......





Longaberger cookbook and Longaberger wrought iron stand.. from my kit... $12 for both... $5 travel fare...book is heavy...





Sweet little pillow pocket snowman ornie. I created this from a Liberty Creek pattern...$7--$2 travel fare....




11 different Longaberger fabric napkins... all used as samples in my kit... great to line basket with or to use in crafts... $8 for all of them--$3 travel fare.... SOLD! thanks !!!





OMG! I have so many fall dolls... I should never look at another... but I will...LOL... This is a great doll, I did NOT make.... $12--$4 travel fare





Longaberger CC Century basket set with lid... this is a nice basket! $45--$5 travel fare...





Great wool blanket pumpkin pillow... If there is one other thing I have more then dolls... fall pillows... I did NOT make this either, a great pillow! #12--$3 travel fare.... SOLD!! thanks!!!





Great Vintage enamelware soap dish with drainer... I really should be keeping this, I will never find one with the drainer again.... BUT... $20--$3 travel fare....




Sweet vintage baby shoes... $7--$2 travel fare....





Great vintage little blue bowl... it has many chips and a crack, though not to bad...$9--$4 travel fare....




Great vintage metal strainer.... $8-- $3 travel fare....








So there you have it... I will have a bit more tomorrow afternoon.... around 2-3 pm.... again questions... or order folkart94@msn.com.... if you would like insurance or DC# that will be extra... thanks for looking! OLM

3 comments:

michelle said...

so many cuties!I hope you do well with your sale!the pumpkijn fall doll is a cutie pie!big hugs michelle

lilraggedyangie said...

I wish you the best of luck Im crying on my keyboard as I type , the Mr is home now and says NO SHOPPING NO PRIM DOLLS, why buy them you can make them ...I say but HONEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY its an OLM original thats bout to be famous , he sneered , growled and went on his way! :0( so Im goin to bed to pout ! Happy selling !

Farmhouse prims said...

So many tempting goodies Marie, hope you do wonderful with your sale. I love your dolls esp. Hugs, Lecia