Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've created a Monster! LOL!

Well.... giggle, giggle... Now that I have FINALLY figured out to manage a play list... Yeah I know it wasn't that hard.... I've added a few more songs... Didn't have one I was looking for... I was looking for "you life is Now" by Mellencamp, settled for "check it out" instead.... But added a few fun ones... You could just stay all day and listen to my music? LOL.... now Everclear's Santa Monica doesn't play right... And there isn't one that doesn't have ad attached to the beginning.... oh well... I don't know how to fix that.... So there's few more... give me a hour and who knows what else I will come up with... Though I think it's best to leave it at this and maybe change things around later! It's going to be a hot one batman! Off to shower and run errors now! OLM

No comments: