Friday, June 3, 2011

I have Survived!!!!

Just a quick update to let you know... I am (LOL) suppose to be resting and taking it easy. I had my radio frequency nerve burning my back.. I am sore and a bit bruised otherwise all went well. Need to rest and take it easy for the next couple of days.... HOPEFULLY this will make me pain free for awhile... Wont' last forever since nerve ending will grow back.... BUT HOPEFULLY, not for a long time!!!!

So hubby took the day off to drive me, since I was sedated, I couldn't take myself.... Tomorrow is our niece's and nephew's 3rd b-day party! Can't believe they will be 3, oh my! I am planning to go just for a bit.....Anyway Steven and hubby blew up their present... It's my goal to be the "cool" auntie! LOL.... Found this at Costco a while back... WAY bigger then I thought.... A giant ball for them to get in and roll around in... Now the weight limit is 150...Did this stop Steven, NO... Or his friends last night that I had to yell to get out of the ball! LOL.... We will probably have to deflate part of the ball just to get it out of the house! So anyway...here's Steven goofing around in the ball, Of course...

Hubby play slapping him, like it would hurt!


Then of course this drove Knuckles CRAZY!!! They wanted to get him inside the ball.. Here I am yelling at them...NO, his nails might put a whole in it... Never mind I should be resting, did I just not have nerve ending burned in my back....??? Oh again to be the mom of boys! LOL... it's NEVER a dull moment around here! Joey and Will are going to Love this! And their sister's Katie and Rosie!!! Now off to rest, have a great weekend! OLM

15 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Hi Marie~

It's a good day to take it easy. Hotter than blazes here. Stay in, relax, take a nap. That blow up ball looks like a lot of fun!! Of course it has to be tested out. Love the first pic of Steven!! It looks like he's "striking a pose". LOL

Have a wonderful weekend~Becky

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, OLM~ Oh, my word to funny~ that is the cooest gift~ yes~ your son needs one also!!LOL!!!
Get yourself some rest~Get better!!!
Have a great weekend~
smiles
Teresa

dee begg said...

LOL! There is indeed a special place in heaven for the mother of boys because she not only births them but married one. My hubby and boys would probably have done the same thing.

Hope your back is pain free for awhile and that you take it easy and get some rest.

D

Farmhouse prims said...

Marie, I will have to say there is never a dull moment at you house. He He That will keep you young!!!
I sure hope this procedure helps your back, have a great weekend. Hugs, Lecia

Penny said...

Hope you have a beautiful weekend to enjoy being so pain-free! And I do hope this procedure lasts for a good, long, time!!!
Your family reminds me of mine -- Although I have girls, they are just as silly and keep us on our toes! That ball looks like fun -- I'm sure your nieces/nephews will have a blast with it!

Kimberly said...

I hope you will be feeling better soon, sounds soooo painful!!!! Good to have such a fun family to be around!!! Take care of yourself Marie! My Best ~Kimberly

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hoping the treatment does the trick!! HUGS!

Firecracker Kid said...

LOL... what a crazy lookin' inflatible ball. Couldn't fit me in one of those! LOL. I can just lay down and roll around without an inflatible ball... LOL.
You make sure you rest now. You can still yell at the guys, but not physically:)
Hugs~Carol

jennifer768 said...

You will be considered a cool auntie for sure with that gift ! Hope that you get the rest you need and are back on your feet soon.Hugs,Jen

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

No doubt! You are the coolest! And it sounds like a pretty cool Mom, as well. Stephen has a lot of kid in him yet and that makes for many happy, happy days ahead! But, yeah.....Knuckles could let the air of a good time, for sure.
I am praying that this is the relief you seek and that it does last for a long, long time.
Have fun at the birthday party. We are going to Dad's 83rd. Sounds like we both get cake! Relax and let those men take care of you for just a few days!!!!
★Linda★

rachel said...

You get the "cool" aunt vote from me! Looks like lotsa fun for any age!! lol
Hope your back heals up quickly & that it help you be pain free for a long time.
Have fun tomorrow!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hope the procedure you had works for you.
That ball looks like to much fun.
Have fun at the party.
Take it easy and get some rest.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Gosh I'm so glad you got that procedure done...mine is in 17 more days!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited by the countdown...LOL

My goodness that is just an awesome blow up ball...our grandson turns 3 this month and I think this would be the perfect gift. Now where did you find it????

Karen

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Here's hoping you are pain free for a long time! Please take it easy for a while ~ as easy as you can :)
Great pics of your son.
Hugs :)
Lauren

renee said...

I love it Marie! LOL! I bet they will enjoy that ball! I think all boys just love to tumble no matter how old they are! Poor Knuckles! I DO hope that this procedure will help you, I really do! Take it easy, and don't overdo it!
Hugs,
Renee