Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is so me and so you Swap Goodies!

Well, hubby comes this AM...What are you getting now??? That means only one thing John the mailman was in the driveway and hubby had a box for me!!! YEAH!!! I participated in Tammy's"it's so me, this is so you swap"! I was paired up with Mary over at www.marmmiesmammysandmore.blogspot.com! I have had a great time getting to know her and oh the wonderful goodies she created for me!!!
This is the first thing I opened, OMG!!! Love it! The details... Look at the little mouse popping out of the watermelon!
I also received a great mammy doll! Love her!! Some sweets for the sweet tooth and butt! HEHE.. and some great smelling tarts!!!
Close up of mammy holding her loaf of bread...the great little details.. she even has oven mitts!
Close up of the watermelon hanging with the cats and mice! a HOOT!
Hung it on the back of my front door for now... Don't like it there... kinda hidden. Must find a new home for these guys....
Here's mammy sitting on her own chair in the kitchen.... can you see MASH on the TV in back ground???OOPS


Mary thank you so much for my wonderful goodies, I will give them a most wonderful prim home!!!

Off to rest now... Kinda had a pitty party for myself this afternoon.... Shots....maybe not working as great as I hoped...Oh well, it is what it is, only means I will be getting more......OLM

11 comments:

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Wow Marie....love all the goodies from Mary...she spoiled you!! Loooove the mammy doll and the mice wall hanging...she's very talented. Sorry to hear the shots aren't working...been there so I feel for ya sweetie!!
patti :)

renee said...

Marie! Those are wonderful! The little mouse is SO cute! That IS the ONLY one I'd like to see in my home! LOL!
I am sorry you are having so many issues with pain, I know that has to be so difficult.
I know I rammed a box in my calf at work the other day, and my foot has been tingly since then~ go figure! Plus my tendonitus in my arms! It sucks to fall apart! I pop my Ibuprofen and keep going!
I always enjoy your posts!
Have a good evening,
Renee

Farmhouse prims said...

Wow Marie, what an awesome swap, Mary is awesome!! You enjoy your goodies, Hugs, Lecia

Traci said...

Hi Marie, Mary made you some super nice prims for the swap, I love it all...

Sending well wishes to you in hopes you back feels better soon..

Blessings, Traci

Penny said...

Wishing you some relief from your back pain -- I have arthritis in my knees and some days the pain is intense.... I can only imagine how much your back must hurt...
Wonderful gifts from Mary! I must run over to her blogspot and check it out. Love the watermelon -- so cute! And the mammy with her pot holders.....the best!
Have a happy Sunday!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Great swap goodies! Love the little mouse!

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Love your swap goodies.
I'm loving that doll how it's holding thevlittle bread.
So cute!
I'm so sorry the shots aren't working as well as you had hoped.
I will continue to send you my positive thoughts and prayers.
Tam

LibbiesHome said...

Both are great treasures!! That watermelon is a perfect prim summer accent!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Love yer Mammy! She looks great with that bread!
I am really sorry about the pain. I don't know how those things work, but my Mom had them for years. She says they take time to take effect. I will certainly pray for your relief. It's no fun to be held back by pain!
*Linda*

michelle said...

Mammy is so cute with her bread!How creative!take car and I hope you start to feel better soon.blessings michelle

Tina's Primitive Attic said...

You received some fun goodies! Hope you are feeling better soon!