Tuesday, March 8, 2011

YUMMY!!! Tuesday Display Chain

It's Tuesday, so that can only mean it's display chain hosted my Misi over at 1890 Gable House Musings! I am later then I hoped posting mine... Some family drama, UGH!!!

More importantly though, it's FAT TUESDAY!!! So it's puczuki(sorry sure I have spelled it wrong) day.... I forgot to pre-order mine....So I needed to get up and get my butt moving faster today to try and get a "few".... By the time I got to the Bakery, less then a 100 were left out of 900 and only apricot and prune flavors.... Not my first choices, BUT, it's fat Tuesday after all, and these are the best, even if the aren't the greatest fillings..... YUMMY!!! I admit I have already had one...the prune... wasn't bad.....
Before I left I tossed together dinner... Beef tips and Gravy. Super easy and super YUMMY!!!
Beef stew meat... about 4-5 lbs.... can of cream of mushroom soup and Lipton onion soup mix. Mix all together cook for about 7 hours on high.... mash taters or noodles and a salad and call that a yummy dinner!

My weakness, diet pop out of the fountain.... YUMMO!!!


Some Easter candy!!!! Trying to cut back, but at least one bag won't hurt? Right?


For tomorrow, 3 of us BAGS are off to Brodhead to visit another one of the bags that fell and broke her ankle!!!! Need something YUMMY for the visit! Enjoy your YUMMY"S today! OLM

13 comments:

Prairie Blue... said...

okay girl.....so with you on the diet from the fountain.....oh what is it about that taste......ummmmmmm, I have one now....and throw me some of those cadbury eggs girlfriend..........YUMMY!!!!!........blessings!

cottageprims said...

Have fun on your trip tomorrow.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Farmhouse prims said...

I love all your comfort foods, my kind of food!! Enjoy your trip!!! Hugs, Lecia

dee begg said...

It looks all yummy...the pastires and cadbury eggs definitely are not on my diet! Sure wish I could post some yummy things but my diet consists of protein, protein and more protein...not a whole of yummy going on here!

D

Green Creek Primitives said...

So many yummy things, next time we do a yummy theme I am stocking up on some sweets to eat while I read about them, I only had silver bells in the house. I like your stew idea, I do mine the same way except I have never used the onion soup mix with it, sounds yummy, will have to try. Have a great trip tomorrow, what time did you say supper was? Vicky

lilraggedyangie said...

mmm OLM looks like a super YUMMY day at your place. Im not feeling like cooking , what time shall u have my place set? lol So sorry to hear that one of the OL BAGS has suffered an injury , best an ankle though and not a hip. You get to a certain age break a hip and YA ARE DONE FOR SURE! LOL :0) not that i have room to talk , me and my turtle shell are so sexy let alone gettin calls on my shell phone is just akward but thats good blogging for another day . Have a great week . o and inbox me an addy I was serious bout that OLD Goat I got for YOU ! HUGS
lil raggedy angie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

OLM
Okay~ I didn't think I was hungry~ now I am starving!!
Pastries~YUM~ Beef tips~ YUM~Cadbury~YUM~
Have a Yummy day tomorrow!
smiles
Teresa

Robyn~Primlish said...

Cadbury's Mini Eggs are my FAV!!! I have to hide the bag so I can have them all to myself!
Have a ball with "The Bags"! Now I need to go get myself one of those yummy looking pasteries!♥

Misi said...

I am hungry for your Yummy's Marie!!..You are killing me here..I've got my hand in a box of Coco puffs..its not helping with the empty sweet's cupboard i've got.. and not helping with my vacation diet!!!
You old Bags have a YUMMY time!

Penny said...

I just polished off a bag of Cadbury Eggs this afternoon -- my favorite!! Pure yumminess!
Have fun with the Bags!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Marie,
Ok...so you have some food traditions there that I have not heard of! You must enlighten me!!

Have a fun trip with the girls. Have a wonderful Wednesday ~Natalie

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Mmmmmm, beef tips 'n' gravy! I'm going to make that too!
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

you are making my mouth wata!!!>)