Wednesday, March 23, 2011

YIPPEE!!! A Estate Sale & most wonderful swap goodies!

OH, Mr. Mailman was at my door this AM!!! Neighbors might say AGAIN??? LOL... Swap goodies from Becky over at primitivesnstitchin! WOW!!! I was spoiled, I really think I came out on the winning end of this swap. We had so much fun teasing each other, oh the hints! So, when John, the mailman, YES, I know my mailman by name, was in the driveway, I was moving pretty fast to see what FINALLY was in the box!!! Becky is a wonderful crafter and made everything herself!

A group shot just doesn't do justice to everything I received! We talked about our favorite season to decorate, collect etc..... so......


With Halloween being my favorite time of year, look at the great witch!! OMG!!! LOVE HER!!! Hubby, is going to call her names! So you know she's good and ugly, and prim perfect!


I am a major snowman collector, Love this guy! He is going to stay out all year, just can't bring myself to put him away... Well that is true of Ms. QUEENIE WITCH! YUP, just named her that. LOL
Oh the penny rug. I have not done one of these yet, have several patterns, always in the plans to get to0...but.....


OH MY!!! I don't quilt at all! Truly, I am not a good sewer, that is why making prims work, any mistake, well it's prim! LOL... This in itself would of been good enough, the work... What a great runner!!! thanks Becky!---still a few more


OK, I have to admit, love the box when I pulled it out... BUT until I took the picture I NEVER saw this side with the great little penny rug on the side, I admit, a blond moment... LOL


Super cute bunny and eggs in the old berry basket... I LOVE everything, THANKS so much Becky!!!!


WELL..... Then on my way out to run errors ESTATE SALE!!! U-turn!!! Now in my area, garage sales not so good... so much kids stuff. so little antique prim and if there is some, it's so expense.... Now there was some stuff so expensive, so passed that over that stuff, BUT still found a few goodies....image that....


Great water crock, only $35....look at the child's toy tops... $5 each

close up of the tops, love these.....


Few small goodies and good prices....

These vintage table clothes, in really good shape both for $20. Definitely worth the stop, even if I was late to a appointment.... OOPS!

Off to work on the scavenger hunt Misi's is hosting, right now I only have 2 items, need to make calls to borrow a few things... Might have a third, need to dig! OLM

19 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

OLM~
Great swap~ so many goodies!!
Look at your finds~ love the water crock!
can't wait to see what you come up with for the hunt~
smiles
Teresa

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

WooHoo...LoVe all your new prims from Becky!! She's awesome! Looooove your new water crock...gorgeous!
patti

Beckyjean said...

OMG OLM!!! Love the goodies from the estate sale!! Your water jug would look great next to mine~wanna swap??? LOL Just kidding!!

Glad you like all your goodies! I had a great time making it all & teasing. Had to laugh about the little box. I figured if you didn't like the little penny rug on it, you could just turn it around. Didn't think you would miss it entirely. Glad you discovered it though.

I've got my stumpy doll head facing hubbies recliner. He's gonna freak when he sees it! Tee He He

Anytime you wanna swap again, let me know!!

Enjoy your evening~Becky

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Great swap goodies! Love all the goodies you found at the estate sale. No garage sales or estate sales out here ~ there's a blizzard though.
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings!
Robin

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

you were treated like a queen......but not like Ms. Queenie Witch. She is so cool! Becky got some great stuff and she sent some. Love the tiny penny on the box!
I am also loving the green handled masher and tiny tops! I have a water cooler like that! I am so ready for sales to start!!!!
★Linda★

Sheila said...

OMG! your swap goodies are to die for! Looks like you got something for each holiday. You hit the jackpot at the estate sale too! Wow, can't believe the little toy tops. You had a good day for sure ;-)
LOL at your mailman, he sounds like mine who accuses me of shopping online "again" whenever he has a package for me! I told him I got enough of that from my hubby and he just laughs and says "it's your story!" Men!
Have a good evening~

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

OMGosh!
I absolutely Love Everything in this post!
Gorgeous wonderful Goodies!
Tam

Farmhouse prims said...

What a wonderful swap, Becky is so talented and gave you some wonderful things, you gave her some wonderful things too!!!! What a wonderful swap for two talented wonderful gals. Love your estate things too!!!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

WOW what an awesome swap you had! Each items is so wonderful!
And it looks like you had a great time at the estate sale too! You should be one happy gal indeed!

lilraggedyangie said...

Great Swap, and you lucky old bag you! I am so JEALOUS over that water crock ! and Ill do what I can bout the weather but usually it comes from out yer way so You could be nice and keep it for me? lol Have a great evening . hugs
lil raggedy angie

michelle said...

What beautiful goodies you got!I just love it all.Swaps are so much fun!have a great night!blessings michelle

JenW!~ said...

Great swap goodies. LOVE the witch and snowman. You really hit the jackpot in more ways than one today. Great goodies from the estate sale too.

Firecracker Kid said...

Ahh, swaps are great aren't they? You got some really cute things there:) What a nice water crock and looks good.
It's good to know your mail carrier on a first name basis.
Carol

renee said...

You got blessed! Love all your swap goodies, and that water crock is just beautiful!
You crack me up! LOL!
I hope you will feel better soon.
Blessings,
Renee

cottageprims said...

Oh my Goodness! Girl I don't know where to start with your lovely swap goodies from Becky.Everything was to die for can't pick a favorite.Loved it all.Your Yard Sale finds were wonderful too.Love the tin litho tops and the water crock.Good finds!Warm Blessings!~Amy

Traci said...

Mornin...look at all those great swap goodies, I was checking out what you sent to Becky the other day.. Great prims...

Looks like you struck gold with your estate sale findings, love that water crock!

Blessings, Traci

Prims By The Water said...

Bunnies are my favorite, then Halloween is next..and after that I love snowmen....Hint...Hint...all wonderful goodies. YOu will love your water crock...I have a 5 gallon one. Great finds too!!! You made out like a little bandit. Love looking at other blogs and meeting others who like the same things I do...Check me out if you can.

Primsue said...

What wonderful swap goodies - love that penny rug! Your estate sale finds are great - love the water crock!

Blessings,
Sue

Becky @ The Crow's Nest said...

Wow....Beautiful Swap goodies! And that water crock is to die for! You did great with your finds!