Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain "Stripes"

Sorry, I'am little late getting my display pictures posted. I worked out at the Shop in Genoa today. Working tomorrow too. Making a little pocket change, well maybe. Might have a bit of pile of goodies, I MIGHT like to purchase. Misi's theme today is "STRIPES". I was going to snap pictures around the homestead, then I had a thought...LOL... Take a few out at the shop. So enjoy just a quick couple of shots from the shop today....


When one has enough, of the Family Heirloom Weavers goodies... Well, if it's possible to have enough, then there's Weavers Corner dish towels.... Love these, use them as hand towels in the bathrooms. So hard to fine the perfect prim towels for bathrooms!
Oh, so many FHW'S, SO LITTLE MONEY :(.......
I did start to take pictures around the homestead last night... never finished up... but thought I would at least post the ones I took....


Off to visit every one's posts! Have a great night..... Thoughts on who might be getting the boot on Dancing with the Stars????? OLM

16 comments:

Audrey said...

Gotta love the Weavers!!!! I just can't get enough of textiles!

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Love your stripes!!
Tam

Farmhouse prims said...

I love all your stripes, really love those FHW dishtowels, you work in such a nice shop!!!

rachel said...

I love your stripes! Thanks for sharing!

Traci said...

Love your stripes and the shops stripes, stripes, stripes, stripes

Have a Great Night, Traci

Beckyjean said...

Love the stripes & that shop looks mighty interesting!! Oh my~need to behave!!

Have a good night~Becky

lilraggedyangie said...

I love them stripes and so wanna drive over your way some day and visit you and that shop OMG so lovin all the goods I couldnt make a dime if I worked there Id have to do it all for trade goodes ! Enjoy your day !
hugs
lil raggedy angie

Primsue said...

Wonderful stripes! I love all of your textiles!
Blessings,
Sue

nancy huggins said...

Wonderful stripes and textiles...maybe I will do my bathroom with primitive when I redecorate again :)

michelle said...

Everything is so beautiful!I wish we had a prim shop around me,such goodies !have a wonderful night!blessings michelle

basketsnprims said...

I love your stripes and those of the shop's. So wish I lived closer, I'd come see you at work. I love the dishclothes. Do they have a website?
hugs,
pam

Robin said...

Love the stripes...and the weavers is to die for!!! Just love textiles, great job!!

purensimple-Theresa said...

Great stripes and love the goodies you showed from the store.

JenW!~ said...

Love your stripes. That bunny is cute. I've enjoyed all the stripes posted today.

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

OMG! Beautiful pieces. Love the heirloom pieces!
*Linda*

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

THank you very much~ LOL~ for so teasing me with all the Weavers~ from the Store!!(giggle) You and I could never have enough Weavers!!LOL
I have to tell you there is at store that I purchase mine from~ I went 3 weeks ago they were fully stocked to the prim~ I went last Friday~ they were almost sold out~ I was amazed at all the coverlets, placemats, runners, and pillow covers that were sold~ I say Weavers are selling!

The pics from the store are beautiful~ your home displays just perfect~
smiles
Teresa