Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trying to clean my mess & a Swap Teaser.....

Boy I need warm weather so I can clean up my wash machine/make shift staining/painting area! What a mess! Then I can do this mess outside!!! A First teaser of what I am creating.....
I am just not getting things done! I have tryed to "ground" myself from the computer! LOL... just for a couple of days, so I can try & get a few things done... First I can't stand my "storage" craft area, What a mess... I can't find anything. Now with the back situation, I have to be careful...but today I started to tackle it.... Now believe it or not!, this is a improvement... How is that possible? Well, I guess I should of taken a before picture... BUT I finally found a few things... Still more to do, just not today..... Now I need to get my butt in gear and finish up my swaps! I don't like being this behind.... Have 2 in the works....I am getting there, need to work on the details... BUT this craft mind keeps going off track with different ideas... Oh the half finished stuff I have... I am trying to work on only one or 2 things and a time.... Didn't work, I think I have about 10 dolls in different stages and bunnies, bears, oh my.... now my mind is thinking of pin keeps.... Oh this brain!

Anyway, just thought a would show a teaser or 2 of the things I am creating... One might never know where they will show up... Lemon Poppy Seeds, Simply Primitives, swap box... Or if I ever get my act together, a selling blog.....





So off to "finish" something, I might feel better.... What is everyone doing this Thursday??? have a good one! OLM

12 comments:

Char said...

I just love all your creativity!..I know everything is going to be wonderful when they are finished...please share them when they are completed!...My craft room is a disaster too!...HURRY WARM WEATHER!

lilraggedyangie said...

hey OLM ,
a creative, cluttered mind and space is a terrible thing to waste ! lol don't ya hate that when ya got tons o stuff in progress and lots of new ideas brewing and if you could just only get it all together at once or at least find a happy medium ? lol well until that happens just run in circles and good luck cause sooner or later something will get finished and you know as well as I when push comes to shove it WILL BE DONE! Dont overdo it make sure you always enjoy. Happy thursday
Hugs lil raggedy angie
PS Im in same boat and no i dont mean the one i was using in the basement :)

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, Looks like what I am in the middle of. Half done items, and like you my brain seems to going in all directions. Trying today to concentrate on a few items to accomplish something to the end. I used the sunshine today to dry alot of things. Can't wait to see your finished projects. Thanks for sharing your area you are trying to create in, mine seems to be all over the house, still I am having a lot of fun. Vicky

Beckyjean said...

Okay Marie~

Now I will be up all night trying to figure out what if any of those goodies will be coming my way. Everything looks very interesting!! I'm thinkin I would like any of those goodies!! Are the furry ones bunnies?? Will you tell? That craft area looks a little like mine. LOL I will be grounding myself from the computer tomorrow! I WILL! I WILL! I WILL! (probably not)

Enjoy your evening & try to rest your back!!
Hugs~Becky

Becky

Penny said...

Some very interesting things you got going there..... am anxious to see the finished products. Like the looks of those dolls faces, and the bunnies are lookin' good, too!
Don't worry -- even people who don't do as many crafty things as you do have a room like that!
Enjoy!!

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Cant wait to see all your finished projects! Im still buried in snow up here and dreaming of warm weather!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, OLM
So glad someone else has a mess~ maybe a different mess~ but a mess!LOL
Oh, you are a tease~ can't wait to see your things come to life!
smiles
Teresa

nancy huggins said...

Love them and can't wait to see how you finish them..I have a mess in my craft room table piled up in LR and dining room table full...I will be putting a new post in my blog and then you will see why I have a mess LOL...Love all your dolls

Becky @ The Crow's Nest said...

OLM, Love the messy craft room.....looks like mine! I thought it was just me who couldn't keep it organized. Everytime a thought pops into my head, I run in and start digging out all the things to make it. I never seem to get it all back where it started. I can't wait to see all of your creations finished!!!! I am a lover of all your goodes!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

I too can't stand having my work area in a mess...i can't find things I need then....so every now and then we need to purge things that aren't necessary. Somthing I need to do soon too.

Are your dolls in the first picture dyed with Walnut stain??? They look dark enough to be. I like the color on them.

Karen

Farmhouse prims said...

I can't wait to see your finished dolls and bunnies, I know they will be awesome!!! I am so tickled to see that you and Becky are doing a swap. You two are going to have so much fun swapping, there couldn't be any two better crafters paired up.You girls are so much fun!!! Love you both, Hugs, Lecia

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh hon, just keep on pluggin' and you'll get caught up. I love your teasers... nice and prim:)
Carol