Friday, March 25, 2011

Scavenger Hunt week#2, I'm out! BUMMER!!!

Well, I stuck to my guns... It was hard... I said I would not buy anything to complete the hunt... I came close... thought of running out again... I am competitive after all.... Then I don't know why, I thought this went Wednesday to Wednesday, so truly I am late the with post too... I am batting a BIG FAT ZERO!!! LOL....

So the list, a Child's chair, Check and check... Heck, I think I have at least 4 .....
Blue Willow, NOPE... Flo Blue is what I have....
Metal Tree, I have 2.....
Wooden toy boat...Nope....
Corn Dryer, don't think what I have is considered a corn dryer, Could of gotten one early this week...that stupid sticking to your guns plan....
Colonial Print, FINALLY, YUP! Hubby helped with that one....
Buggy Yoke, now I could get my hands on one of these, just couldn't bring myself to have my gal pal, take it off her wall... Screwed in as a towel bar, Plus, thought I had the weekend yet... UGH, I hate blond moments... SO here's what I got....Child's Chairs, just a few....
Couple of metal/wire tree's.....

What I think is just a drying rack... and Flo blue china, that was hubby's Gammie's

Oh, the photo, Hubby's Gammie's family at the turn of the century. Thinks she was about 18 in the photo, she is the girl in the back ground, probably taken about 1917???



So there you have it... I have to say the hunt is so much fun... Next weeks list, I think I could of nailed that one! I will be watching every one's hunts!!!!
Off to see if we have to purchase a new washing machine, BORING!!! crapped out yesterday, hubby looking at it today, OH, just hear a SHIT..(sorry) LOL... probably means can't get a part... I see a new machine in my future... Not how I want to spend our $$ on! OLM

6 comments:

Sheila said...

I enjoyed today's post, even if you weren't able to stay in Misi's Scavenger Hunt-the items you have are awesome and priceless!
Your washer problem sounds like my dryer problem the week before. Hub looked at it for almost 3 hours checking every connection etc. On switch wouldn't do anything. Between running back and forth to the computer for the parts site and then to check out something else it still was a no go! Heck it's only 7 years old-repairman couldn't get to me for a week!
Showed up on Tues. had it fixed in 15 minutes and charged me $98.27 I want a new stove before a washer and dryer!!!! ;-)
Hope it goes well. . . .

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I see 4 items! You better get your buns over to Misi's and let her be the judge!
★Linda★

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
NO FUN spending cash on appliances. I had a new furnace and air conditioner installed. OUCH!!! That really hurt. Oh, the joys of home ownership...but I wouldn't trade it!
Hugs :)
Lauren

lilraggedyangie said...

OLM ,
I love your treasures even if your out of the hunt , I give you an A for effort ;0)Sorry to hear bout the washer! Hope you have a great weekend! hugs
lil raggedy angie

Misi said...

OLM -You passed!....xxoo
Thanks for the fun!
See you next week :0)

Robyn~Primlish said...

Yeah!!! You passed! Good for you Marie!