Friday, March 11, 2011

Scavanger HUNT!!! IS ON!!! Week #1

Well, I am so excited to see every one's scavenger hunts!!! When Misi first came out the list I was like... S$$@! I'm out! I don't have 4 items. No time to try and around find something, none of the good shops are close by... So I have decided I have to have it in the homestead or I'm out?? Hubby would be so proud, another miracle perhaps????

So out of list of 6 items we have to have at least 4....
1. Faceless rag doll
2. pastry roller that leaves a design
3. old jar with garden seeds
4. homespun pillow adult size or larger
5. ironstone
6. doll bed..... So where I was stumped was, I did not have a faceless rag doll??/ How is that possible??? Then looking around in the front room, YUP. there they are!!! Actually my homespun pillow is folded in half, it a king size bolster to big for the area I picked for display.....





Moonflower pods from my garden last year in a old coffee jar....


So I squeak by with just 4 items!!WHHOOOOO... off to see everyone else's! OLM

14 comments:

Becky @ The Crow's Nest said...

OLM, I am in love with those faceless dolls! Do you sell them???? Glad to see you're moving on to week #2!!!!!

Beckyjean said...

Congrats for moving on!! So glad to hear it. Can't wait to see what Misi comes up with next week. Good luck!!

Becky

cottageprims said...

I couldn't imagine you without a faceless doll..LoL..You could have just made one quick.Glad your still in.Such fun!~Amy

Traci said...

yea, you found 4......movin' on up ./" ./" (to the east side) oh, I mean onto next week....Blessings, Traci

Misi said...

You got it Girlie!.(4). Thanks so much for sharing in the FUN.

Robyn~Primlish said...

Good for you!! Those dolls are the best! So far I only have 1 item, we'll see if I can find some more before the next list comes out!

Audrey said...

this is the best part...not realizing you have whats on the list at first and having to hunt!!
So glad you joined in.

purensimple-Theresa said...

WTG!!! I am still looking gor some of the items. hope to find them before the next list comes out!
hugs♥T

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Yeah, for you girl!You did it~The faceless doll is perfect~go figure I love anything with the year 1862 on it!!!
The moonflower pods so perfect~ creative gal aren't ya!
Great displays~
smiles
Teresa

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

You may have just "squeaked by" in quantity ...but not in quality. You items are fabulous-as always! Love the ironstone and the bolster...so perfect.
I had the "Oh my gosh-how can I not have one of THOSE?" moment when I saw the list too. LOL A little digging, a little ingenuity, and we find we always have exactly what we need. :)I am determined not to buy anything for "the hunt". Yes, it is indeed a miracle.
Good luck and happy weekend to you!
Rhonda

Jean @ Prim Crafts said...

Great job! glad your still in. When Misi had pastry roller in the list I thought antique too but then she did not specify so I thought I'd give it a try and see if she would except it!
Have a great weekend,
Jean

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

You did fantastic! I probably would have had just one of the items!

Karen

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Yay! I love your displays!
See you next week!
★Linda★

Farmhouse prims said...

Congratulations, it is so much fun looking at all your goodies, I would already to out of the competition. I don't have a pastry roller, or doll bed. Love your faceless dolls esp. You go girl!!!