Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Newly Acquired!!! Tuesday Display Chain

My name is Olde Lady Morgan and I have a addiction! Primitives!!! I need to stop, I need to pass up that great deal, I need to say enough is enough, YA RIGHT! LOL
I feed off my other prim friends, these wonderful prim blogs... I ONLY wish I had a bigger home? Well, Probably not, I would have to keep it clean, UGH!

I mentioned before I worked at the shop last week, and had a few pennies in my pocket, just screaming for a "FEW" new prims to come to their forever home.... How perfect is Misi's theme this week... Perfect timing to show off.... Now I haven't found everything a new home yet. Homestead really a mess... I need to clean, those shoots for the back can't some soon enough. Here's keeping my fingers crossed they work!.....

So I have wanted a blanket crane since the gathering room finished up... Haven't come across one...Then Sandy at the Shop has a couple make some great prim furniture. They made a great shelf with a blanket crane attached... Didn't need the shelf... asked if they would make just the crane... 2 days later done! OMG!!! Hubby hung it on Sunday for me.... Wasn't sure it would make the area I wanted it in "too busy".... but I love it!



All it needs is a prim doll to hang off the end, I think.... I wonder who can make one???

Found this yesterday at the Primitive Chick... this will make a great planter for the all summer flowers!!!

Some fun, unique mashers...Oh ya, the new Family Heirloom Weavers table square too.. The new grid pattern....

Inspired from last weeks display chain, Baskets... Got this great old basket!! I had seen it at the antique shop in Genoa a while back, lucky for me it was still there!

Need to fill it up a bit, but I will leave it on the riser on the table....


Then lastly a few little goodies! I am really lovin child size prims! Of course, the homestead is filling up, so smalls are a good thing! Love the little child's bread board, found that yesterday for $6.00!!! The little wooden toy phone with the 100 year anniversary for western electric, too cute!!! So I have been a little bad, must go craft now! I am out of money!!! Off to peek at everyone else's goodies! OLM

15 comments:

Robyn~Primlish said...

NICE!!! Blanket crane looks great there, not busy at all! The planter will look so pretty spilling over with flowers! Love your basket...my name is Primlish and I have a basket addiction! ;)

purensimple-Theresa said...

Fantastic displays and look at all those prim goodies you found! Wow! Can't wait to see where everything will "live" in your home.

lilraggedyangie said...

OLM <
am loving that blanket crane , looks fantastic there, lucky you guess sore back and all it was a good week to work the shop !!! Have fun playin with all your new goodies . MY name is....lil raggedy and I have a doll addiction lol! See your never alone , when amongst friends. lol Happy stitchin my prim friend Im off to do the same. Hugs
lil raggedy angie

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

OLM~
So glad you have an addiction! LOL~ Because your displays are wonerful!! Great crane!!
Look at the mashers~ too cool~ so different!
Any time share your addiction!!
smiles
Teresa

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Alright, this is crazy. I collect miniatures and child-sized kitchen antiques! I don't have any of the ones you've posted but I've got some sweet pieces. I started with salesman's samples but just love the children's pieces now.
I am crazy for your blanket crane-one thing I have never seen other than on the internet. Looks fabulous!!!
★Linda★

Kimberly said...

NICE TREASURES!!! I love the blanket crane, you'll have fun decorating it!!! Thank you for sharing ;) My Best ~Kimberly

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, Love the blanket crane, I have been looking for one also, you just don't see them. The table square is nice, I haven't checked out that company yet. Can't wait to see what flowers you put in the basket. Vicky

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wow!
Wonderful new finds.
Tam

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
LOVE the hand carved handle on your new basket!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love your blanket crane..i got mine from firecracker kid and I Just love mine..love your basket with the metal stand..haven't seen those in these parts..toooo coool...love all your goodies.;)

Primsue said...

Wonderful new goodies - I love the basket crane!

Blessings,
Sue

Misi said...

GREAT GOODIES!...LOVE your new crane & that basket stand for your flowers! Beautiful!.I am getting into "the littles" too..I am wondering how to display these child size furniture pieces. I'd love to see some displayed. Maybe we should do a "child size" theme.
You have some great new finds Old Lady! Thanks for sharing {{HUGS}}

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Wow you did good!! Love the blanket crane and all your other goodies are just wonderful too!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

You certainly did find some goodies! Isn't it funny how those prim pennies an't stay in our pockets very long?? Enjoy all your goodies!! HUGS!

Carmen at Primcats said...

Great goodies! Love that crane!

Carmen and the Primcats