Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Florals, Picks and vines... Tuesday Display Chain

I suppose I should of been one of the first ones to post today??? Misi picked my idea for display chain today.... I must admit... I struggle a bit in this area and was looking for inspiration!! Well I got it!!! Look out Micheal's or Hobby Lobby here I come.....Well... maybe... really wanted to stay in and craft today....

I must admit... I really don't have all my spring decorations out.. Then again, I don't think I have much and have acquired some beeswax and floral picks very recently... So just a few minutes ago, I was still putting things out, moving around... leaving a mess in places you can't see! LOL.... AND I could here the birds chirping, YES Spring is coming!!!

I must also admit, I was out with my gal pals Sandy and Callie on Friday antiquing and such... Need to show off those finds another time... Though I knew where we were going I could get some great floral picks... I think I spent about $50 bucks to do this! LOL... Not happy were I have everything, but here I go! This I just finished up, and is my favorite! So I will keep this one as is... Love it when something just clicks! My farm table in front of our picture window... This one I change up for the seasons....
Just some bunny's and chicks... Few of these bunnies are from Misi! OH the smell wonderful!!!

Old milk can hubby's family used many a moons ago on the farm they grew up on in Albany, WI


Yes, I know there is still bittersweet in the bowl... Just can't bring myself to put it away... Fall is my favorite time of year, and a little bittersweet to remind me.....

OK, showing off this great little child's table I got on Friday. Was called a child's drop leaf... The sides fold down, but for storage... Using it for a coffee table in the front room... YUP, I put out a few geraniums too.... couldn't help myself....








After such a LONG winter for everyone, it is so much fun to see the SPRING touches everyone is adding to their homes... Here in IL, we broke a record... SNOWIEST February EVER! UGH!
thanks for peeking! OLM

18 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Looks like spring has sprung! Wonderful diplays~ pretty!
Love the childs table~ terrific find!!!
thanks for the theme~ great idea~ to get us all in the mood for beautiful weather, out of the blah!
smiles
Teresa

Misi said...

Love your floral's & YOUR TABLE!! ..I bet you had a lot of fun Friday.. Feels so good to get out with the gals
{{HUGS}}

Beckyjean said...

Love all your displays!! Lovin that little cubby in your first pic. I too would love to go out & buy some Spring floral, but need to stay home & work on some goodies. The sun is out today & I'm finally feeling like doing some creating. Enjoy your day!!

Becky

cottageprims said...

Great theme you picked today sweetie.Love the first display and the childs table too sweet.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Farmhouse prims said...

Marie, you are giving me a case of Spring fever, I love your displays, esp. the first picture. You have such a knack for decorating. Congratulations on your theme being picked. I am so glad you fun Friday, can't wait to see your finds!!

purensimple-Theresa said...

Well for not having all your deoorations out you really have beautiful displays. So glad you picked this topic. Its so fun to get new ideas. I just posted mine, pop on over if you get a chance.
hugs ♥T

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Wonderful displays!! You have so many pretties!! Love that child's table, what find!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Green Creek Primitives said...

Hi Marie, I think my favorite was the first picture, I like how you had the drawer open with the rabbit and flowers. You found a great piece with the childs table. Thanks for a sharing a bit of spring with us. It is coming, I always like March, it just sounds better. Vicky

Penny said...

So many nice displays! Everything looks wonderful.....

~Madalynne~ said...

Lots of great goodies. I love that milk can! And that little table is adorable!

PS: It's comforting to know you have "messes in places we can't see". I'm always having to crop the hell out of my photos for just that reason! LOL

Carmen at Primcats said...

Great Displays! And great job picking the theme! We all needed a little spring!

Carmen

Prairie Blue... said...

oh that touch of spring is good for a soul, isn't it......love the old milk pail with flowers.....thanks for sharing sweetie....blessings~denise

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Awwww, they are so pretty. Wish I could've gotten to my spring things, but just too soon. Gotta be better weather so I can get the stuff moved in the garage. This is the first year we've had everything on these shelves and we have just been piling stuff out there in front of the shelves. Guess I'm learning a valuable lesson about storage. Quit buying so much stuff. Quit storing it in the garage. I can hardly put my car in there! LOL
I love your beeswax bunnies and chicks!
★Linda★

Primsue said...

Great theme idea and wonderful displays. I love the first picture and your sweet child's table.

Blessings,
Sue

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Hey OLM..I love your spring touches too..makes me want to start decorating..maybe I will have to pull out some of my stuff now that March is here..;) love that metal tall laundry baskets..love it..;)

Robyn~Primlish said...

Thanks for such a great topic! I was struggling with inspiration with my decor and now I have some! Beautiful photos!

renee said...

I love your displays! I like the metal basket stand, caught my eye! I am glad to see some green at least in pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Renee

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Thanks for coming up with such a great theme! I think we ALL needed a dose of springtime. Great displays too...you done GOOD. :) Hope you enjoyed your day with the girls!
Rhonda