Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Showing off my SWAP goodies!!!!

I participate in the 5 of my favorite things swap hosted by Char at the Pickled Pepper Patch!
I was paired up with Natalie over at Tins and Treasures!! Fun mail day for me! Of course hubby has been on vacation, here comes the Postman again!!LOL... I get a dirty look, another box???LOL....I realize it's from Natalie! I swear honey I have been a good girl! I'm staying off ebay!!! LOL.... All my goodies were wrapped in kraft packing paper, super prim!!! Love all the tags! great notes on each one!!


Natalie was a great swap partner and I received wonderful goodies to boot!


Natalie is a knitter, she made this great dish towel. Few of my GF's have made these for me in
the past, love them, almost to pretty to use, ALMOST!!!

Then there was this great little tin filled with some tea's and chocolate.... These tins Natalie makes is the reason for her blog & esty name....

Look at the great prim raggedy Ann... Love her! I have her in front room, she feels right at home!

This sweet little bunny. He is a little lonely right now... not to many other bunnies around yet. I am ready to start changing things up for spring, so he fits right in!!!


Then this great baking cookbook... Natalie figured out I love to bake and sent me this cookbook. I have already I spied a few recipes I need to try ASAP!! Natalie, I am sure my boys thank you for this one!

Then there is this sweet prim Angel, I need to find her a home, but I REALLY need to dust first! ICK!!! and this great little prim pumpkin, FALL, my favorite season!!!
Thanks so much for being such a great swap buddy, Natalie, everything is wonderful! Have a great trip with your daughter! OLM

10 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Marie,
I am so glad to know that your package has arrived safely. It is fun to see my creations in your home. I wasn't sure that my Raggedy Ann would fit in with all of your Prim Girls...but she looks right at home there.

I enjoyed being your swap partner and I look forward to our new blog friendship.

Take care ~Natalie

Jennifer @ Stitchin' Thyme said...

You received some great goodies!

Becky @ The Crow's Nest said...

Awesome Goodies! Nice Swap!
Blessings,
Becky

Robyn~Primlish said...

What a great swap! I always like to send my hubby on an errand if he is home around the time the mailman comes...what he doesn't see won't hurt him!

nancy huggins said...

It is so much fun to get goodies in the mail and looks like you struck gold..I love the little doll the most and I have been collecting them and love them all. You are a lucky lady to have such a great swap partner :)

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Nice swap goodies!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Farmhouse prims said...

Love all your swap goodies, they couldn't have went to a better home!!! Hugs, Lecia

Sheila said...

Very nice swap treasures!
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Sheila

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Wonderful goodies!
smiles
Teresa

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wonderful Swap Goodies!!
Tam