Sunday, February 13, 2011

I've Joined SImply Primitives and some extra stuff too...

I have been keeping a secret!! I am finally ready to tell, really not that big of a deal, BUT I have Joined the wonderful group over at SIMPLY PRIMITIVES!!! I will have my first listings on the 15Th! I wasn't sure if I was going to pull it off in time. I had to get a few things created and I also still have my page over on Lemon Poppy Seeds as well..... So I am branching out a bit. I am giving thought to creating a Sell blog too. It was what I original had set out to do, but with the events of the last year, I just didn't have time.... I am hoping to get back on track and do what I love which is the create more!

So I thought I would show off a couple of my new offerings that will be on Simply Primitives... I created several bunches of prim carrots... (Already sold the set over on Lemon Poppy Seeds....)
Spent several days creating prim eggs, not too colorful, just right for a prim dwelling.... So there is 4 listing that will be on Simply Primitives for the 15th and I have already updated Lemon Poppy. I think I put 6 new listing over there if you want to take a peek!

Oh yes, this great prim bunny is over on www.lemonpoppyseeds.com
I also wanted to share a couple of fun birthday presents I received... A little late... we had a little snow little over a week ago..LOL... 20 inches... well 40 today so it's starting to melt!!! YIPPEE!!
So anyway my GF's Callie and Sandy, kindred prim spirits had a few treasures for me! We got together over at Sandy's last Thursday night and it was like a mini Christmas!!! So love it when you have a few friends share the same passion!!!
Sandy got me this great night light made from a old nutmeg grinder!! Super cute!!!


Then this fun little repro cricket cage, it holds a battery operated tea lite!! Love it and EVEN better showed it to hubby.... PLEASE can you make more??? Who knows, if I get that selling blog up, you might see some of these guys there!

This is from Sandy too, a great battery taper, but look at the great silicon tip! Super prim!


Oh, yes then still from Sandy some light reading at bed time... the new Judy Condon!!! Inspiration for Spring! Only 37 days away!!!

Then from Callie, this great little oil lamp... Super cute!



OK, 2 things here, the little metal child's pot set, up in the left and then tucked in the box, behind the fly screen the 2 yellow butter pat dishes!!!

Oh, and Callie tucked everything into this great old red metal work box!!! I also forgot to take a picture of the great old knitted pot holders she found too! I was VERY lucky and SPOILED!!!
So hubby and I are going out for our anniversary dinner tonight instead of tomorrow... Though he's off all week, so I am hoping we will go out more then once? Have a great Sunday! OLM

15 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Congratulations Marie on being a part of Simply Primitives!!! I know you will do well. You make awesome things! I sure love all that I have from you!!!!! I love all of your Birthday gifts also, you sure were spoiled!!! I can't say which gift is my favorite, love them all!!!!

Jennifer said...

Wow love all your easter goodies...
How fun....love all your new goods too!! You lucky girl you!!!
Happy Anniversary!!

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Awesome prim gifts Marie! Love them all...Happy Anniversary!
patti

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

oh yeah..congrats on joining the new group and on your new upcoming endeavors.

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Congratulations on your new adventure!!
Loved all your goodies!!
And most importantly, Happy Anniversary!!!!
Hugs to you,
Tam

michelle said...

Big congrats!I love all your easter prims!great job!have a great dinner.blessings michelle

SANDI said...

Love all your easter goodies...and your prim birthday goods...That night light is my favorite...Thanks for sharing!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Best wishes on your new connection. It sounds like a great opportunity to get your things out there, which I love! And congratulations on your Valentine anniversary. Have a wonderful dinner!
Your gal pals treated you right! Love the tool box idea! I think my fave in the nutmeg grater nite lite!
★Linda★

Green Creek Primitives said...

I think that is really exciting. I hope you have much success, and I can't wait to see your future creations. A selling blog sounds great also, would someday like to do that also since primitives are not down here where I live. Vicky

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope dinner was wonderful tonight!!

Wishing you much success with your new venture!! HUGS!!

Penny said...

Congratulations on joining Simply Primitives!! Hope you are successful there and have fun doing it. Your Easter items are wonderful, and your friends gave you some great birthday treasures! Enjoy dinner and have a very happy anniversary!

Robin said...

Congrats on EVERYTHING!!!! Birthday, anniv., new group and possibly a selling blog!! I will buy!!!!! Have a great week together and I vote for more dinners out!!!!

Sheila said...

What awesome goodies your received! Congrats on your new adventure and Happy Belated Bday too!
Love the eggs!!!
~Sheila

Michelle said...

Happy Valentines Day!
xoxo

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Wow! Great gifts!! Congrats on Simply Primitives, I just found that site the other day. Happy Anniversary and Happy Valentines!!
Blessings,
Lorna