Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain, "Valentine's"

Misi has started up the Tuesday display chain's now the Holidays are over. I so enjoy seeing what everyone comes up with! So hope on over the 1890 gable house musings to see every one's Valentine's decorating!
This forced to me to finish my decorating, I started then, the back probably acted up and I never finished. I always add some Valentine's since it is mine and hubby anniversary too! 24 years this year!!! Where does the time go?

So here on my new "faux" fireplace just a few hearts on the bread tray on vintage popper.... Love this little twig tree got it over at my Favorite prim shop, Poppy Seed Primitives. I tucked this one in the bathroom, will change this out for the season's or just leave plain with dipped rice lights. One can't really tell, but the lights are red....
Love this little white tree, I keep this one on the pie safe in the kitchen, this one I change the lights and decor for the season. I keep these lights on a timer so I don't have to remember to turn them on and off....


This doll is a new OLM original design, just thought I show her off, she will go on Lemon Poppy Seeds this week.....

Farm table in the front room, few pillow tucks that I stitched several years ago and my favorite little Longaberger sweetheart basket.....


Just a quick tour. Off to finish cleaning, few of my prim friends are coming over for a visit tomorrow night... Need clean everything up?! It can be a bad thing, we really feed off each other.... Some of their collections are AMAZING!!! I don't even compare, oh the pressure! LOL! It will be a fun girls evening for sure!!! Have a great one! OLM

21 comments:

Robyn~Primlish said...

Great decor!! It's my anniversary on V Day too!
Have a blast with your prim friends, aren't they the best?

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Terrific Prim displays!
HONESTLY NO FAVORITE:LOVE THEM ALL!
Your doll, wonderful job, she's perfect!
enjoy your visitors!
Teresa

cottageprims said...

I'm sure you compare with your girlfriends,you have a lovely house.Love all your displays.Really love the doll with the big head laying behind the yelloware bowl.Did you make that one? Warm Blessings!~Amy

Argante del Lago said...

Oh but these hearts are gorgeous!!! I'm really happy to know you, hugs!!!

Argante

~Madalynne~ said...

Love the display with the vintage popper! And that pudgy little white tree is so sweet. Lots of great goodies! Your girlie get-together sounds like a blast!

Misi said...

Tree's* Basket* Tucks!!! LoVe LoVe them! Your new doll is so prim pretty! and you sure did a lot for a gal with a sore back!
Thank You Marie! I love your home!
Rest up toots!...
Wishing Bliss your way..Misi

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your display chain for today..have a wonderful time with your friends and take lots of photos to share.;)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your display chain for today..have a wonderful time with your friends and take lots of photos to share.;)

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your display chain for today..have a wonderful time with your friends and take lots of photos to share.;)

Beckyjean said...

Great pics~love the white tree!! I have the same tree that you have in your bathroom~don't you just love it? It's perfect for lots of different little goodies. Your dolly is just perfect.

Hugs~Becky

purensimple-Theresa said...

Oh my I love your twig tree. It is so cute! All your displays are primtastic!
hugs Theresa

renee said...

I love it! The tree is so cute! Aww~ your anniversary is on Valentines Day, that's very sweet!
Have a good evening.
Blessings,
Renee

PrimWyoGirl said...

Love your valentines displays! Your little trees are cute!
jayne

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I love that little white tree. Oh, heck, I love all the hearts! Hearts and stars--my faves!
Valentine's Day anniversary, huh? Now that was the perfect plan for remembering the anniversary! We got married on my birthday. Using our heads, right? :)
★Linda★

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Everything is just wonderful...I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments from your prim lovin' friends tomorrow! Have FUN!
Rhonda

Audrey said...

Love your tree...great pics I am feeling inspired.

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Everything is wonderful!! I love that twig tree!! Love everything!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Primsue said...

Wonderful Valentine displays! Congrats on your anniversary.

Blessings,
Sue

Raspberry Lane Primitives said...

Hey Marie: Love all your new prims!! It's my anniversary on Valentine's Day too!
patti

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Love your hearts - especially the tree in the bathroom! So cute!

I hope you had fun with your prims!! Whenever I have a gathering, it is real motivation to get things done and clean the house from top to bottom!

LibbiesHome said...

I know I'm a week or so behind on seeing this, but I just got a link to your blog from Lecia at Farmhouse Prims. I love your prim Valentines!! I am a real slacker in this department, but your picture are inspiring me to try to do better. Thanks for sharing so many great displays and ideas. :)