Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Display Chain, WInter Whites!

I so love the display chain that Misi started over at gable house musings! It's a great way to peek into everyone homes and decorating a little more then usual! Plus it gets me thinking, Misi, my brain thanks you! LOL....
So I just have a few quick pictures today, back seems pretty good time AM, so I am going to TRY and get a few chores done! ICK! This is a picture of our first snow. I woke up to this past Saturday morning. This is right out my patio door into the back yard. We are VERY lucky to have no one directly behind us. The bike path runs behind the trees.. It always looks so pretty after a snow!
Couldn't resist putting a picture of knuckle's in.... Saturday AM too.... Not even off the step, YEAH!!! First snow, NO MORE WATER FOR ME!!! I will eat SNOW exclusively now! Really, he does stop drinking water in the winter and eats, and eats snow... Such a knucklehead! But we love him!






OOPS... maybe I need to get that bittersweet pick out of there? LOL.... Have a great day everyone, it's a cold one here! OLM

10 comments:

Carmen at Primcatshouse said...

Wonderful Whites! Love that snowman!

Carmen and the Primcats

Kattywhompus Primitives said...

Good Morning,
I love your winter header with the little houses...and who could resist knuckles the knucklehead. I know I can't! :) My silly dogs love the snow too. Thanks for sharing with us-wishing you a productive day!
Rhonda

Dan said...

Everything looks wonderful! White is such a peaceful color! Thanks for sharing them with us!

~Dan~

cottageprims said...

The little putz houses are so nostalgic!Warm Blessings!~Amy

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your display chain and I just read your last post..love your christmas decorating..especially the metal basket with the snowman in it..;) have a wonderful tuesday;)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

I love the shots of outside beautiful Mother Natures "Winter Whites".
Thanks for sharing,
Teresa

Misi said...

I love your winters whites ,but that cute Knuckles has stolen my heart today. He must be so much fun in the snow.
I hope your days are Merry & Bright O.L.M!!
{{HUGS}}

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Wonderful pics, the snow is beautiful!! Love that snowman!! I found some bittersweet I had missed too.8-)
Blessings,
Lorna

Orange Sink said...

Love your winter white shots!! The one of Knuckles is great!
Love your blog and now adding it to my blog roll!
Happy Holidays!
Cathy G

Cabin Fever Primitives said...

The snow is beautiful, you girls make me homesick with all your snow. Cold here in MO 19 degrees this morning, that is cold for us but no "snow". Keep the snow pictures coming!
Connie