Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who is a neat crafter???


So who is a neat crafter? Can you stay organized, keep a neat area while crafting? Certainly not I! I have been a busy girl this week. Iam trying to get some Holiday items done for the shop's open house a week from tomorrow! To say I am behind is a understatement! LOL
Of course there was the finishing of the gathering room, so I didn't do any crafting, then a family party, mom's surgery and infection. So I got a little behind... Though I work well under pressure! LOL.... it also helps my sons car is in the shop this week, so I am without a car, so I am stuck home!

So back to my problem, I am a PIG when I craft! I have stuff everywhere, it takes over the house. There is a coating of cinnamon all over my counters, fabric scraps all over the floor... fabric hanging off chairs, clothes drying in the laundry room..... So if one is a neat crafter, how do you do it????
Though I really don't have my own craft room... My home is not that big, I need one of the boys to leave to have that, and I am NOT ready for that day! Soo... this is what happens..... If I was going to show the mess I should show a few of the finished goodies ready to go... These guys are my own design... big boys too!





Some ornies just about ready to go, just need their tags & strings for hanging....Most are my own designs....

hard to tell in this box, but little gingerbread garlands and a few more frosty heads....



Off to finish the Santa's in the chair and to try and clean up the work area just a bit! Have a great day. At least the wind has died down to about 15-20 MPH today! Though it's chilly, I need my winter coat today walking Knuckles! OLM

6 comments:

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Haha - Your crafting areas look just like mine - material, doodads and body parts all over the place - It's so fun creating!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

when I am in crafting mode/show mode..my room is kind of messy..I organize it all after a show..I do try to stay neat though as it bugs me to have a mess...must be my ocd..I don't know..I love!!! your full bodied snowmen..and I love the rest of your creations too..you have a lot done..and I work best under pressure too..;)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Maybe messy! But girl they are so cute, love the snowboys!
love your creations!
Teresa

Farmhouse prims said...

I love your snowman especially!!! You are not messy, you just get into your work!!! I love everything, I love looking at your pictures!!!

Robin said...

That my friend is not a mess!!! It is a creative mind at work!! Great job...love all of 'em..specially them Santa's in the chair!! Have fun creating!!! (millstonemercantile)

renee said...

I don't know how to craft neatly! LOL! I am new to blogging, and I have followed your blog for awhile, now I am able to join in the fun! I guess it's part of it, I can't be worried about neatness when in the creating mode! You aren't alone! Renee