Saturday, October 23, 2010

A very exciting call yesterday!!!

Just around busy day in the neighborhood! I was working at the shop for Sandy yesterday. Always enjoy spending the day there. I take some crafting, talk to other customer who love prims, what more can one ask for???? oh ya, maybe pretend for the day it's really my shop? LOL ( just kidding Sandy)

Well how about a call from Country Sampler.... Now before you get too excited, its NOT for a feature... :(.... 2ND best is to be use for a product shot. Country Sampler was here scouting our home last Friday, another reason last week, I was running around with my head chopped off! LOL... though when they left I wasn't "feeling" it. Really didn't think they would use me. They commented on my antique pieces took a bunch of pictures. I have learned a lot from my other girlfriends with their homes being used, they really have to plan out the shot's. Make sure the product that is being advertised matches with home etc.... I got the standard response, they will file the pictures.....

Hubby is picking up phone messages after we both got home and there is the message, YES they do like me! LOL... would love to use our home!!! CS was looking for a call back, of course I picked up the message after 6pm on a Friday. They have a couple of questions on angles they want to use, but if everything works out, they would be here Friday. November 19Th! That is good, so it's before I would start decorating for the holidays! Poor hubby, he will be VERY busy this weekend finishing those last minute details from all the remodeling that we just haven't gotten to, UNTIL NOW! LOL... So I am off to start! Have a great day! OLM

14 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

WooHOO!!
That is Fabulous!!
How exciting!!
Congratulations, GF!! :)
Tam

Brenda said...

Awesome! Congrats!!

Brenda

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

That is soooo cool! Congratulations to you both! I look forward to seeing the ad!
★Linda★

Carol/Firecrackerkid said...

Hey hey! That's great! I'm happy for ya. You'll have to let us know what issues or where they'll be using your photos.
Carol

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Oh, How exciting for you, Congrats!
Yes, let us know the issue your home will be in!
So excited for you!
have a great weekend!
Teresa

Sheila said...

How awesome is that? Congratulations! I'm a fairly new follower and I've loved seeing you put your house back together. Guess this is one way to get the things checked off the "honey do list!" LOL
Will be watching for updates.
Have a wonderful weekend.
~Sheila
http://seasonsofthyheart.blogspot.com

Farmhouse prims said...

OMG Marie, how awesome and what an honor. I love Country Sampler!!! I really enjoy looking at the homes they feature!!! Please share pictures. Congratulations!!! That is just wonderful!!!!

Primsue said...

Oh how exciting. Congratulations. Let us know when your home will be featured.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

wow congrats on this..wonder if they come all the way to washington.;)..can't wait to see the photos they take etc..and to see the house finished up..;) have a great weekend.;)

cottageprims said...

How exciting! You're one lucky girl! Harvest Blessings!~Amy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Now that IS exciting news :)
Hugs,
Lauren

PrimWyoGirl said...

Congrats! That is such exciting news!
Jayne

Robin said...

Marie, WOOHOO my friend!!! I can't wait to see the ad/feature once it comes out. Let us know when!!! Congrats and good luck. (millstonemercantile)

Grammee Linda said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations!! I hope you get everything done and can enjoybthis very special experience as much as I enjoyed mine!!