Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Back to reality! No more shopping, eating, laughing, shopping, antiquing, garage saling...

Of course all my money is gone, so I needed to come home! LOL this is a quick post, everything is super crazy and nutty here... I will share why later....

Though I am doing a private garage sale/ basket sale on Thursday and Friday so I need to get ready for that as well. ( I'm and never happy unless my plate is super full... Ick I hate weeks like this one!) I have some antiques & crafts I am parting with along with a big part of my Longaberger collection... I sold for 12 years and some just need to go, cheap! Painful to do, but they are doing no good in tubs in the crawl space, or the crafts I have since I no longer do craft shows.... Anyway... Onto the fun stuff!

So the "Bags are Loaded" trip was another success. Great time, lots of laughs and a few treasures along the way. I will share more as the week goes on. To much to share all at once and I shouldn't sit at the computer to long when hubby is helping me clean for another possible project... (I will share those deals if it all works out later)
Then I find out I won the give away over at Misi's for the Tuesday display chain last week! How fun is that!

Finally, I will share a few pictures from our trip... First is the SIL the "Queen" and me.. OLM in Tomah on Wednesday. This our meeting place for everyone one to meet up, and of course do a little shopping.... See the bags.... Her tote, "Queen Bag", and my new tote, just purchased a few hours before at our first stop in Brodhead at a great little prim shop called 'Harvest Moon"... Here we are antiquing in Winona Mn at Sugar Loaf Antiques, a few goodies were found here by all of us!
The Bluffs had a lot of color in La Crosse, we had wonderful weather....almost too warm


The whole gang of "Bags"... From the left, Darla, Punk, Kathy, The Queen, Mary, and OLM

Packing up is never fun... This is us four that travel from IL, & WI , Myself, Mary, Punk and Kathy... Thankfully Kathy lets us use her Suburban for the trip! It has carried SO much! LOL


Just the beginning of loading up, one has to think how to get everything in... though this year we were a little light....

One can see out the back window, Mary our drive can use the rear view mirror. There have been years when that was not the case! LOL...oops never mind, I just deleted the picture of the back ended packed up... I am such a Doofus!

OK, maybe one more stop on the way home... at Yore Country Home in Gotham, WI... so worth the stop...


Ok, just a tease of a few goodies I decided to give a home too! Great old cutting board from Harvest Moon, great old plaid cooler from Hixton, Wi.. and the great little medal tray from Sugar Loaf....


And then this great new piece, I got this in Gotham... A wonderfully prim child's farm table! I have never seen one, probably won't again, love it!!! It is probably my favorite piece I purchased this week!!!

so more to come, later. Have a great day! OLM

9 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Welcome Home, what fun you had with your friends!!!! I love your goodies, esp. the child's farm table, can't wait to see how you display it!!! I am so glad you had a wonderful trip!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

It looks like a good time was had by all :)
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your treasures!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Robin said...

Glad you had such a nice time, mind shipping me that little table???! LOL. So before you go selling all your crafts at the yard sale are you going to show us any? Have a great night and glad you made it home safe. millstonemercantile

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Hi Marie,
Welcome Home!!
So glad your trip was a success. Looks like you had a fabulous time.
Can't wait to see all your new goodies!!
~Tam

sandy said...

Great post. I am going to Tomah on Thursday. Any tips for me?

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love the goodies you got..and glad you had a great time..what baskets are you selling?

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Looks like a great trip. Wish I lived closer.

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Sounds like an awesome trip, love that little table!!
Blessings,
Lorna

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Sandy, 4 fun shops in Tomah, Market Place, my Fav! Primitive Star, just opened, Country Spirit, and the Gatherings... Hae fun shopping! OLM