Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Fall Textile Swap Goodies!!!

This is my long overdue thank for the my WONDERFUL fall swap goodies from Lecia at Farmhouse Primitives. I received them last week, but with it being such a crazy week, I did not take pictures until today! Lecia thank you for the wonderful goodies!
So here is a adorable little pumpkin tuck, a stitchery Lecia made and a super cute candy corn sign! I will place them in their fall home tonight! Close up of the Candy Corn sign....
Harvest Blessings stitchery....

Then Lecia made me this wonderful pantry towel.....

AND this wonderful bonnet! Thanks again Lecia! I will be mailing off her package this week, I only hope she likes hers too!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day! It's cooled off here FINALLY! Today it's very breezy, 40 mile a hour wind gusts, well they don't call Chicago the windy city for nothing! Have a great night! OLM

4 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Wonderful Swap Goodies!!

I also wanted to say...
I love your pumpkin head doll in your header picture!!
So adorable!!
And your red box is Amazing!!! DROOL!

~Tam

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Lecia did right by you! Love it all--the bonnet especially!
★Linda★

Farmhouse prims said...

So glad you like your things. You enjoy them!!! And this has been so much fun, you are an awesome prim friend!!!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

Oh I love the goodies you got from Lecia..we did a swap and I love the stuff she sent me..have a great day..,;)