Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mom round 2....

What a day....UGH! Just a quick post and again thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers!
Mom is back in the hospital, kicking and screaming that is.... I won't go into the gory details, but she hasn't been feeling well, not keeping anything down. She needed to go back in. So as of tonight she is feeling much better and there was a couple of infections that are now getting much needed attention... What a couple of days...Had 2 much needed glasses of wine 2 night!
Our refrigerator crapped out yesterday, ran around looking for a new one, knowing mom was having issues...Then Steven our 20 year old woke up today with pink eye in both eyes, just as I am telling my sister to call a ambulance. Mom finally goes, her dog gets out runs to someone walking 2 dogs. My sister, SIL & me trying to get her dog, then I get bit by one of the dogs the women was walking.. You just have to laugh, otherwise you cry! No broken skin, just a hell of a bump & bruise! Now I think I will eat some pie...mmm.. comfort food. Thank you all & I hope next post will be a much more fun one! OLM

3 comments:

Trish-Ladybug said...

Sure sounds like some of my days.. Soo
sorry you Mon is back in the Hospital..
I had pink eye its not fun.. and Meds not
cheap for it.. Well hope thing settle down
for you Thoughts and Prayers coming your
way...for Mom too...
Prim Hugs
Trish-Ladybug

Misi said...

Oh My..You poor girlie. My heart goes out to you! You and your family are in my prayers You have had a really rough couple of days, but it sounds as if you are pulling through.
You amaze me!
I will toast to you with my glass of wine tonight. I wish you peace and grace through these times.
{{HUGS}} Misi

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!
It is so horrible, that it is funny--but NOT!
It does sound like your Mom needs to be in the hospital where she can get better. I am still praying for her and you!
★Linda★