Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's beginning to look like fall here with a touch of halloween

I really didn't set out to display any of my Halloween goodies, but it just kinda happened. OOPS! LOL!
I have been playing getting things back to normal so to speak. Anyway I have been getting ready cause we are having a family party for hubby's side of the family on Saturday. It's something hubby has wanted to do, but I would not do it until all the remodeling was done! Well, with mom's surgery on Monday, that only left this weekend! YIKES!
So as some of the tubs starting coming out, I just couldn't stop. At least this way I will enjoy it longer. After all I really couldn't put anything out last fall, so I should have it out twice as long now! Right? Oh well, I am almost done.. So here is a quick tour... Front door with my new fall wreath. Got this at the flea market last week...
Just a few goodies on top of the hall tree in the front room....

Top of jelly cabinet...

I haven't put this chair out in a couple years, Not prim, but I did paint this myself many years ago...

Witches and dried pumpkin pieces to greet one as they come thorough the door!


My favorite white pumpkin pillow. I found this in Dresden OH many years ago.....

Want to make some noise?


I stitched this table throw many years ago, when Alex our oldest played football. Football practices would last for hours, so to pass the time, I stitched. I didn't want to leave in case he got hurt, in his last year, broken foot!


this is a big boy, I just love him! It was time for him to come out of his box!


My little farm table in the kitchen...


Candy corn anyone? this is my back corner where the dry sink use to be... thanks for taking my little tour with me. Still playing to do, but it's off to a good start. Have a great night! OLM

6 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Wow, that wreath is awesome as well as all of your wonderful fall/Halloween prims. Love your fall decorating, thanks so much for sharing.
Pam

Robin said...

Love your decorating. I have not had time to even look for my stuff!! Have fun at your get together this weekend, and many positive thoughts and prayers to you on Monday. (millstonemercantile)

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

I have no excuse. I am only beginning to put things out. I love your chair--very much.
My grandson broke his wrist at football practice last night. He is only 11. He was put under to set it and put on the cast. It was just awful. And the worst is, he won't get to play all season! He is crushed. Good news is he is only 11 and all this shall pass.
Keeping your Mom in my prayers.
★Linda★

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

oh I love your halloween/fall decor.;) just warms my soul;)

Farmhouse prims said...

You have such an awesome prim touch with your decorating, like something from a magazine. I love your things!!!!

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Love all your things, you have a knack for making prim perfect displays. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Lorna