Sunday, September 26, 2010

Few more CS pictures &......

We are having a great fall day here at the Morgan Homestead... Cool, overcast, yes there is a fall nip in the air! I have even managed to get a few chores done. How nice just to be home.

I thought I would share a couple more pictures from the Country Sampler product shoot. It was fun to watch them put everything together and make sure everything is just right. I think they took about 8 shoots in Sandy's home and it took almost 6 hours to do it!

Love her green cabinet! Though when she got this piece, she sold her dry sink, you know the great little one I now have!!!! LOL




So I have gotten a few little chores done today. Since we finished up the Gathering Room, I really haven't been able to play or get the small details done. There was the Family party we had, Labor day BBQ, then mom's surgery. It's been a busy month. There is many little details that still need to be completed...
Today at least I got a couple done.... Though I don't think I share my wall scones after Hubby put them up.... There is one on either side of the window in the gathering room....

One of my chores was to paint the wall cord hide thingies..LOL... don't remember what they are called, but the clips that go over the cord, I painted it to match so it blends in better... It's outside drying as I type this...
Then right away hubby put up the brackets for the curtains, but he never cut me the wood for the shelf that goes above the window.... YUP, he cut that last night & I painted, sanded & Briwax it today.....
Now what is amazing out in the garage all these years is hubby's tonka trucks from he was a wee one.... I have known all along I wanted to put them up on the shelf. So he found those last night, I got them cleaned up today.....



What is amazing is 3 of the 4 have the labels still on them! Hubby claims he played with them all the time. They were dirty, but labels on them still? I got "well I took care of my stuff, didn't leave it out in the rain" yayayayaya!
I did get a couple of the stitcheries I did while mom was laid up sewn into pillows... They are TRYING to dry outside right now, too..... Now it's time to relax and get ready for desperate housewives tonight! Make it a great one.... OLM

1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Mike has a collection of Tonka and Buddy L trucks. I put a shelf up in the garage for them. It has been an amazingly beautiful day--just what we have been waiting for!
★Linda★